2008 - Mika @ Guvernment Kool Haus in Toronto, Ontario, 29 Jan REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

I know it's bittersweet isn't it? You get this fabulous gig but can't help but being disappointed thinking it's never going to happen again. But you never know. At least we've got 3 more attempts coming up. :biggrin2:

I usually don't like Lollipop videos because they are too noisy and chaotic but yours is superb. I love when Mika goes nuts at the end and starts grabbing at his costume and bouncing around. Gah, it was so much fun!

And that Happy Ending video on Youtube...:wub2: :wub2:

I can't wait to see you too. :punk:

Next year: North American road trip!!

Yes, I know what you mean about Lollipop videos, they are also usually my least favourite of all due to the chaos and the fact that there's very little Mika on show....I found it hilarious the way he kept playing with his tail, and obviously finding it very amusing himself!!

Roadtrip is what I need!! Gosh how much fun would that be?? I wish I was rich and could do those things.

These people who win millions in the lotto and say that they don't know what to do with the money really annoy me; I could come up with so many ways to use it:sneaky2: .

The Kool Haus gig was my first concert ever. I had never been to a concert before this one, so I made a commitment to myself and I said, "No matter what, Mika will be my first concert". The last time Mika came to my part of town, I didn't get to go and was a bit bummed out by it. So when I got tickets to his concert, I just about died. I can honestly say that is the most fun that I have ever had in my life...confetti...big balloons...and most important...A SHIRTLESS MIKA (still swooning). I sang along to every song at the top of my lungs. I gues some "not so commited Mika fans" were there because I was singing "Holy Johnny" at the top of my lungs and a girl in front of me gave me a bit of a dirty look. I mean, I know that I can't sing at all but, I didn't care because the energy that Mika gave off was so amazing. And when Mika actually came outside afterwards and talked to us fans even when he was sick with his raspy voice, that made me appreciate him even more. He took my gift and called it "brilliant"...I was speechless. I mean, I was this far (*holds up arms *) from him...he knows I'm alive (*heart flutters*). That was the most amazing night I have ever had and the next time that Mika comes to town, I'll be there.

I don't know what was more amazing: Mika with no shirt on OR when he hicupped in SITM. I have to say they were both amazing...Mika's body is fantastic and the reaction that Mika had when he hicupped was priceless and adorable. Both are something I will never forget.

What can I say, you now have a very high standard to which you'll compare future gigs, Mika or non Mika ones:naughty: .

I'm glad that your first one was such a great one!!

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys, sorry to pull this thread out of the bag (actually not really....:naughty: )but it's been almost a month exactly since we all saw Mika at the Kool Haus!!!! One of my friends went and she got some video from the audience which she has kindly aloud me to share here.

I have more pics too, but i know you've all seen a lot so i can post some if you want just ask.

Anyways here are a few vids, i can post more when i have time to upload more!

happy month-aversary! *ah, the memories*

They aren't the most amazing ones i've ever seen but they're quite nice!

Happy Ending

some nice drumming:wink2: it zooms in more after a second or two. Listen to teh screams as he wiggles his tushy...lol

Missionary Man (but it stops right before the good part...poo. Still lovely though!)

I have a bunch more, some are shorter than others.

Thank You Sophie!

Alright guys, sorry to pull this thread out of the bag (actually not really....:naughty: )but it's been almost a month exactly since we all saw Mika at the Kool Haus!!!! One of my friends went and she got some video from the audience which she has kindly aloud me to share here.

I have more pics too, but i know you've all seen a lot so i can post some if you want just ask.

Happy Ending

some nice drumming:wink2: it zooms in more after a second or two. Listen to teh screams as he wiggles his tushy...lol

Missionary Man (but it stops right before the good part...poo. Still lovely though!)

Thank You Sophie!

Bring this thread back as much as you'd like! Thanks for posting these...

we need to get back to our fun we had.....what we had was special ( I am refering to the gigs I went to in Seattle and Vancouver) BUT WE ARE VERY LUCKY..ALL OF US...

Definitely. It was an AMAZING experience, something i wouldn't trade for hte world.

Here is another quick cute one!

Grace Kelly

in more than one of the videos i found on her camera, some obnoxious person keeps shoving their hand right up in front of the camera doing jazz fingers........................oi.:blink:

Happy Ending

Thank You Sophie!

THANK YOU!!! OMG just watching those takes me back...God I wish I could live that night all over again!! :wub2:

THANK YOU!!! OMG just watching those takes me back...God I wish I could live that night all over again!! :wub2:

Oh thanx. i wish i could re-live it as well. i think all of us do. Gee, i guess i'll JUST HAVE to go to more of his concerts in the NEAR future.....dang.:naughty:

i have pics loaded and i have more vids up:wink2:

HAPPY MONTH EXACTLY SINCE THE CONCERT EVERYBODY!! right now a month ago, i was standing backstage watching Mika while singing and dancing as people frantically ran around getting everything set.....:wub2:

It's been a month already?...:blink:

Gosh...it was so exciting! I didn't even mind the queuing part either. :wink2:

I wish I could go back in time and sit in line with you guys! Mind you, I'm really tall, so I don't think anyone would appreciate me being in the front row.

I wish I could go back in time and sit in line with you guys! Mind you, I'm really tall, so I don't think anyone would appreciate me being in the front row.

Next time for sure! Because there will be a next time. I said that last March 2007 and there was a next time.

I'm excited already. Think we should queue now? Being that it seems it gets obnoxiously earlier each time. :naughty:

Next time for sure! Because there will be a next time. I said that last March 2007 and there was a next time.

I'm excited already. Think we should queue now? Being that it seems it gets obnoxiously earlier each time. :naughty:

i know! although i really can't complain, it was really nice to be able to chat with al of you for a bit!!!!!

get into front row and then hand out festive step-stools for those nearby:wink2:

• 4 weeks later...

:mf_lustslow:

I thought we could all remember the fabulous night at the Kool Haus...

100_1836-1.jpg

Hope you guys liked them. I'm going to post more later.

Oh thank you so, so much for the pictures! I am always up for reliving that night. Best. Night. Ever.

And did Mika really wear that white jacket in Toronto? I don't even remember! :naughty:

Ok, as I've also been watching Toronto videos and feel like I'd love to re-live that night again, here are a few pictures that I took....the quality is a bit dodgy, but hey!

Your pictures are :mf_lustslow:! Thank you so much for posting!

AAH, when will I see Mika in concert again??? :shocked:

Was Grey Skelly always that tall? :blink:

I think so.

I love this picture because Mika is normally seen as a very tall man...him being 6'3'' (maybe 6'4'' with his hair) and next to Gray Skelly he looks miniature...

:mf_lustslow:

Oh thank you so, so much for the pictures! I am always up for reliving that night. Best. Night. Ever.

And did Mika really wear that white jacket in Toronto? I don't even remember! :naughty:

Yup...I believe he wore that jacket at the beginning of the show. I love it- the contrast between the satin and matte whites to make such a cool look.

I think so.

I love this picture because Mika is normally seen as a very tall man...him being 6'3'' (maybe 6'4'' with his hair) and next to Gray Skelly he looks miniature...

I don't think so, because when he hugs Grey Skelly the height difference isn't that noticeable..