2008 - Mika @ Guvernment Kool Haus in Toronto, Ontario, 29 Jan REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

Ohhh...

I swear reading that Gray Skelly was like 20 ft tall...but I could be wrong...

judging from other pics, i'd guess that gray skelly is probably about 10-12 feet tall. guesstimating

this is from one of the uk gigsRaw00123.jpg

a little less than 2 of mika yeah?

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

judging from other pics, i'd guess that gray skelly is probably about 10-12 feet tall. guesstimating

this is from one of the uk gigsRaw00123.jpg

a little less than 2 of mika yeah?

I see...

because after reading on the internet that the "giant skeleton", in Mika's shows, is 20 ft tall, I was like NO WAY because at the Kool Haus gig the skeleton looked nowhere near 20 ft tall...I mean it was big but not 20 ft. I feel like I should contact those sites now and let them know of their mistakes...

A little less than 2 Mika's looks about right.

Here are some more photos that I took:

100_1846-1.jpg

Mika and his Big Girls...love the expression on his face:naughty: And the girls look fierce!!!

100_1864-1.jpg

Love how his arm is almost parallel to the blue light and the heads in the way add depth...makes for an interesting picture.

100_1865-1.jpg

In this one, you can really see how he sweats during a concert!!!

Hope you enjoyed them!!! Will be posting more later.

Here are some more photos that I took:

100_1846-1.jpg

Mika and his Big Girls...love the expression on his face:naughty: And the girls look fierce!!!

Hope you enjoyed them!!! Will be posting more later.

Oh can't wait for more pics!! thanx!

the poor big girls, they're so nice, but those costumes!!!! they could barely breathe and they had to do their thing in heels on top of that! they couldn't bend at all and were freaking out about how they were going to do the dance moves but i think they did an awesome job!! haha, i wont talk anymore, just another random story i remember, it happens every so often and it brings me back to that awesome night.:wub2:

Oh can't wait for more pics!! thanx!

the poor big girls, they're so nice, but those costumes!!!! they could barely breathe and they had to do their thing in heels on top of that! they couldn't bend at all and were freaking out about how they were going to do the dance moves but i think they did an awesome job!! haha, i wont talk anymore, just another random story i remember, it happens every so often and it brings me back to that awesome night.:wub2:

You are so very welcome!!!

The Big Girls did do an awesome job!!!

PS: I wan just wondering what part you had in the concert that night.

You are so very welcome!!!

The Big Girls did do an awesome job!!!

PS: I wan just wondering what part you had in the concert that night.

You mean what i did?? i was a lolli:wub2: so the big girls were in the same dressing room, the minute the show got out we ran back and helped them get the corsets off (that sounds wrong, but you get it lol) i felt bad, never had to wear a corset before let alone dance like they did!

You mean what i did?? i was a lolli:wub2: so the big girls were in out dressing room as well and the minute the show got out we ran back and helped them get the corsets off lol. that sounds wrong, but you get it haha

That is so cool!!!

i guess you saw me but i didn't see you :boxed:

it was amazing though, i have my review somewhere in this thread if you want to look for it maybe somewhere from page 40-60? i forget:boxed: :wub2:

Right, right. I even think I remember seeing a picture of you as a Lollipop Girl with the other girl (I believe her name is Vero...) I guess you look so different with the whole costume and evrything on.

Right, right. I even think I remember seeing a picture of you as a Lollipop Girl with the other girl (I believe her name is Vero...) I guess you look so different with the whole costume and evrything on.

yes yess, i'm not quite blonde in reality lol.

Here are some more photos I took...enjoy!!!

100_1837-1.jpg

100_1847-1.jpg

100_1859-1.jpg

100_1909-1.jpg

( Lady Godiva...I think that's you in the background...)

Ah, thanks, what a great night!! Great pics by the way!!

And yes, I'm quite sure that this is LG.

She looked incredibly cute and did a very good job up there:thumb_yello:

Ah, thanks, what a great night!! Great pics by the way!!

And yes, I'm quite sure that this is LG.

She looked incredibly cute and did a very good job up there:thumb_yello:

It was such a great nigh, wasn't it? Thanks so much. Lady Godiva does look adorable in that outfit:thumb_yello:

lol, thats attractive....:mf_rosetinted: lmao. i hadn't seen that one, thanx!

No..no...you look great:thumb_yello:

Random: you know how it was Mikey's birthday on that day (Kool Haus= January 29th) well...my Media Studies teacher has a wife and he said that her birthday is on January 29th. So, when he said that...I almost said, "Mikey Choi has the same birthday!"

• 1 month later...