what did you want to be when you were a kid?

Star

I used to want to be in the movie business and be an actress, but then i realized i couldnt act, then the music business, but i cant sing, and then i wanted to be an artist, but im not that talented with art.

And i wanted to be a princess at disneyland xD i still think that would be an awesome occupation :naughty:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh I always wanted to be Dafne, Scooby-Doo's detective!

And talking about it, I always loved the yellow power ranger! :bleh:

I wanted to be a ridiculous talented guitar player, an Opera singer, Johnny Depp's wife, etc, etc...

No, really. I wanna be Johnny Depp's wife

And maybe study laws. :thumb_yello:

(but all I wanna study is philosophy, tho.)

:roftl: johnny depp....yum :naughty::bleh: nah not really he is too old for my liking :naughty:

I used to want to be in the movie business and be an actress, but then i realized i couldnt act, then the music business, but i cant sing, and then i wanted to be an artist, but im not that talented with art.

And i wanted to be a princess at disneyland xD i still think that would be an awesome occupation :naughty:

Ohh really?? my sister is a character in DisneyWorld! (can't say who :rolleyes: ) and I envy her soooo much! haha it's awesome! I bet u can do it :wink2:

:naughty: now a princess would be my perfect occupation :naughty: i could boss people around and be like 'clean my shoes and be quick about it':roftl:

I've always wanted to be a singer... I can actually remember being in early primary school and telling my mum that I was gonna be on Top of the Pops every week :roftl: Ahhh deary dear...

But now I've realised that that's daft, so I'm studying Japanese at university, since languages are the only thing other than music that I'm both good at and interested in (I could've forced myself to go into the sciences, since I was good at that, but I just wasn't interested), and hopefully I'll be able to make use of myself with that...

I wanted to be:

- Teacher (when I was like 5 or 6 years old)

- Archaeologist (A few years later)

- Doctor (when I started High School)

- Nurse (When I finished High School)

- Biologist (in my first year in University)

And I ended up being...a teacher! :roftl:

I'm 13...

And I want to be a singer/actress/writer/model/find the cure for aids/animal handler...

My earlier aspirations have also included archeologist (but then I learned that it helps when you know how to spell it :D) Veterinarian, DJ, show host, fairy princess and male...

But I've grown up a bit since last week! :P:p:p

-The Pink Power Ranger

:roftl: I remember that all my school mates from elementary school wanted to be the mutant ninja turtles.

I can't remember what I wanted to be, actually I still don't know what I want to be.

Right now I'm a law student and I'm not really loving it...that much.:naughty:

U want my list? :naughty:

I wanted to be a lawyer,was the first ever profession I tought about

Then came my singing ,but I got frustrated because of the imbecility in the industry...I even had a band

Started swimming,had to take a break from it due to health issues

In the recuperation phase I started playing volleyball,won national champs,destroyed my knee,had to quit

Went back to swimming,I've always wanted to do smth in sports but as I grew up I realised it's good to do sports,but making a career out of it won't end that well when you're 40

I am still swimming but am doing my PR and communication degree and it really seems to be the perfect thing,I am loving it

As a child I don't remember what I wanted to be, but I'm planning on being a graphic designer in the future. I'm also hoping that my sister will get to be a singer so I can work for her instead of looking for a job :naughty:

When i was younger, I wanted to be a vet. Then I realized I probably wasn't smart enough and I couldn't handle doing surgery or putting animals to sleep or anything like that.

Now I don't really know what I want to do.