Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco Lolllipop Girls

-Jennie-

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jess, she just said she would do her best. Mostly she was confused because she talked to another Amanda....but I did my best to make it clear that I was the Amanda that she spoke to on Saturday.

Christina and I have already agreed that we will make sure that we both get on that stage. :D

HAS ANYONE ELSE APPLIED FOR VANCOUVER ? OR AM I SPEAKING TO EMPTY AIR???

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

*raises hand*

I did. :blush-anim-cl: I was on the fence about it, but then I thought, what the heck - couldn't hurt to try!

So now we wait and see...Vancouver's the last one, so I'm sure getting Chicago and Minneapolis sorted out is their priority for now...

*raises hand*

I did. :blush-anim-cl: I was on the fence about it, but then I thought, what the heck - couldn't hurt to try!

So now we wait and see...Vancouver's the last one, so I'm sure getting Chicago and Minneapolis sorted out is their priority for now...

IMAGINE YOU AND ME ON STAGE!

HEHEE!!

*raises hand*

Hey that would be great since you owe me a phone call. Lollipop would be a great time and you can put Mika on the line if he's not too busy. :naughty:

Thanks Elanorelle...as far as I am concerned, I am set on me and candboys being up there tomorrow. :)

Take LOTS of pictures!!! I'm going to want to see them! Because I probably wont talk to you until then - HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME AND GOOD LUCK!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HOW EVERYTHING GOES!!!!:thumb_yello:

ok so cynthia called me few minuts ago and gave me a HEART ATACK!

we never talked on the phone... and i gave her my phone number today cause i need to give her a ticket for LA...

so i get a call from outside LA... and im like "HELLO?"

and she is like "sivan?"

im like "YES?! :shocked: "

"hi its cynthia!"

I THOUGHT IT WAS MIKA PPL!!!!!

cynthia!!!! i forgot to tell u on the phone that u gave me a heart atack!!!

:naughty: dont do it again! :bleh:

Hi!

I spoke to Nahja (sp?) on the phone yesterday, and I will be one of the Lollipop Girls for San Francisco. :)

Hope to see you there!

congrats! ^-^

congrats!

i guess i wont be lollipop with u... :( no phone call.... :thumbdown:

=[ Same here.

Take LOTS of pictures!!! I'm going to want to see them! Because I probably wont talk to you until then - HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME AND GOOD LUCK!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HOW EVERYTHING GOES!!!!:thumb_yello:

Thanks SO much!!! I will be sure to take tons of photos...and my boyfriend will be recording me as a Lollipop Girl, so you all can see it later!!

Do you know if he's running the comptition for his London gigs? Any chance someone could ask him if you meet him before/after a gig?

Thanks

XXXX

No one knows yet, but as he has plenty of friends in London to do it for him, not so sure if he'll do a competition. But who knows.

No one knows yet, but as he has plenty of friends in London to do it for him, not so sure if he'll do a competition. But who knows.

I don't think he'll do a LG comp in London but I'm holding out hope for a Big Girl comp!

Think it would be a good idea PR wise to have some kind of fan participation comp, after doing it in the USA.