Valentine's Day with Mika!

kaeryana

imagine this,Mika asked you out/you won a date with Mika on valentine's day! where will you bring him to,what do you plan to do to spend time with him,what would be the beginning of your conversation with him and what gift do you plan to give to him?

as of myself,i'll bring him to the 'Eye On Malaysia' ferris wheel thingy,or at least bring him up to the KL Tower.It's sooo romantic and cool up there.then i'll watch winnie the pooh with him coz he loves that show,haha! for the conversation,i'll let him do the talking while I stare into his eyes :blush-anim-cl: afterwards,i'll give him a teddy bear for a valentine's day gift,dat'll be perfect.:naughty:

how bout u?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd get Mika to take me to Paris for the day. Cos he probably knows all the best places to go, and I wouldn't have to struggle with my lousy French, cos Mika could do all the talking. I'd get him to take me up the Eiffel Tower (probably spelled that wrong) and I'd probably give him a cuddly toy for him to cuddle up in bed with, cos I am married, and not available, even for Mika!

I'd get Mika to take me to Paris for the day. Cos he probably knows all the best places to go, and I wouldn't have to struggle with my lousy French, cos Mika could do all the talking. I'd get him to take me up the Eiffel Tower (probably spelled that wrong) and I'd probably give him a cuddly toy for him to cuddle up in bed with, cos I am married, and not available, even for Mika!

great idea you've got there,marilyn.oh yea,i should've thought of going to paris,d***..i 4got about him being able to speak french.paris is like the most awesome place you can go for valentine's day.ok,hw bout the rest of you?:wink2:

I would take him to Venice. We'd walk hand in hand around the place and have a little romantic trip on the cute little boats they have all around the city there, with an italian guy singing in loud italian loud above our heads.:blush-anim-cl:

Then we'd go to an open-air restaurant and have lotsa pizza and pasta and talk about his amazing music. I'd also start talking a bit more about myself so that he'd get encouraged to talk more about himself without being too uncomfortable or suspicious. I hate talking about myself, but..just to get him to open his cute little mouth, I'd do it!:thumb_yello:

imagine this,Mika asked you out/you won a date with Mika on valentine's day! where will you bring him to,what do you plan to do to spend time with him,what would be the beginning of your conversation with him and what gift do you plan to give to him?

as of myself,i'll bring him to the 'Eye On Malaysia' ferris wheel thingy,or at least bring him up to the KL Tower.It's sooo romantic and cool up there.then i'll watch winnie the pooh with him coz he loves that show,haha! for the conversation,i'll let him do the talking while I stare into his eyes :blush-anim-cl: afterwards,i'll give him a teddy bear for a valentine's day gift,dat'll be perfect.:naughty:

how bout u?

I'd go to....... THE ZOO!

So we can hold hands and skip!

I would ask him an open answer question, something that requires a long answer like "So what is the psychology behind you not liking fish?"

And then we would go to an exhibition of some sort and talk about what's on show ;)

And I would give him... Hmm... I'll have to think about that one :P

I would take him to Venice. We'd walk hand in hand around the place and have a little romantic trip on the cute little boats they have all around the city there, with an italian guy singing in loud italian loud above our heads.:blush-anim-cl:

Then we'd go to an open-air restaurant and have lotsa pizza and pasta and talk about his amazing music. I'd also start talking a bit more about myself so that he'd get encouraged to talk more about himself without being too uncomfortable or suspicious. I hate talking about myself, but..just to get him to open his cute little mouth, I'd do it!:thumb_yello:

If I was in Venice with Mika and we went on a gondola. I'd tell the Gondolier to "shut up singing already," and get Mika to sing instead!

I'd get him to come here to Egypt.. Show him around.. Then set up a romantic dinner at the Pyramids with dim light and candles.. and roses.. i'd give him a custom made episode of pooh/a cartoon with Mika as a character on it.. and of course he tells me he loves me.

I would ask him what he would like to do, I figured that he would know best what he considered romantic.

Then I would take him anywhere he wanted to go and end it with a romantic meal in his favourite restaurant. And as a gift, I would give him a heart shaped pillow, for him to lay his head on every night.

I was in Paris with Mika...

I didn't know he was there, and like 15 minutes away from me, but shhht.:naughty:

omgg...you were?you've actually met him?how was he?like..if i were you i'd be caught unconcious already at that moment! haha..

I'd take him to my fav gastro-pub called Castle View. As it's name suggests it has a view across a river to Conwy Castle (see pic) which looks beautiful when it's lit up in the evening.

The Pub is relax but the food is the best I have ever eaten. and the desserts are just heaven on a plate!

Then I'd ask him to take a walk along the mariner, go for a little boat ride and just talk.

It wouldn't be a date because I'm in love with my fella and not even the gorgeous Mika could turn m head. I might steal a little kiss tho! :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I'd take him to my fav gastro-pub called Castle View. As it's name suggests it has a view across a river to Conwy Castle (see pic) which looks beautiful when it's lit up in the evening.

The Pub is relax but the food is the best I have ever eaten. and the desserts are just heaven on a plate!

Then I'd ask him to take a walk along the mariner, go for a little boat ride and just talk.

It wouldn't be a date because I'm in love with my fella and not even the gorgeous Mika could turn m head. I might steal a little kiss tho! :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

castle view?where is it?

Id take him to Mangiamos. Thats my favourite restaurant. I know that my friend would look after us there. Carmelo alredy knows what id be havin. ( Not sayin that i go there often:fisch: )

I know that Mika would love it there as they do alot of different pasta stuff.

After Mangiamos id take him to my local. It is a nise village pub that olney the locals know about. You get no truble there.