Main Square Festival - Arras

Pamette

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! i forgot to tell you, i sent the C.D. today, because i forgot that the post office had been closed for holiday.

It's ok I still haven't managed to send yours because some things got in the way. I'll have to send it on Monday since the PO is closed tomorrow... I think.

Is this show on yet?!:blink:

I didn't realise it was so soon after Paris!!:shocked:

Neither did I.. I already forgot about it :naughty: I guess that could be why it's pretty empty in here.

It's ok I still haven't managed to send yours because some things got in the way. I'll have to send it on Monday since the PO is closed tomorrow... I think.

Sounds good:thumb_yello:

And if Mika was suppsoed to go on at 8, shouldn't it be over already? Long over...?

Sounds good:thumb_yello:

And if Mika was suppsoed to go on at 8, shouldn't it be over already? Long over...?

:thumb_yello:

Ya.. does that mean it's already been shown on tv? Damn I wanted to watch it :naughty: I don't even know if I have that French channel.

So we don't know anything about this gig ?

If Mika is on/off ?:blink:

No idea... there's only 3 of us here who pretty much know nothing about tonight's show :naughty:

I'm surprised none of the MFCers have received texts from those who are there or anything?

:thumb_yello:

Ya.. does that mean it's already been shown on tv? Damn I wanted to watch it :naughty: I don't even know if I have that French channel.

I can be sure i don't have whatever channel that is here:naughty:

but i'm surprised that there isn't more fuss about this?

No idea... there's only 3 of us here who pretty much know nothing about tonight's show :naughty:

I'm surprised none of the MFCers have received texts from those who are there or anything?

Haven't heard a word from Jemma and Bab since before the gig last night, no clue what they're doing :blink:

Okay so anything happened or not yet?

Yes I read your posts.. and I know nothing had happened but had to join the wondering :roftl::naughty:

Phew...I hope she doesn't call you during the wetty wetty rain song:naughty:

:roftl::roftl: doubt she would :bleh:

well from what I could hear they seemed quite jolly, singing very loud and very out of key :naughty:

couldn't hear much of Mika, but I guess he was there :roftl:

:roftl::roftl: doubt she would :bleh:

well from what I could hear they seemed quite jolly, singing very loud and very out of key :naughty:

couldn't hear much of Mika, but I guess he was there :roftl:

That sounds about right:roftl:

Glad they're having fun!

I can be sure i don't have whatever channel that is here:naughty:

but i'm surprised that there isn't more fuss about this?

Yeah I'm surprised as well. I guess it's just not as important as the other ones. That's a shame. And I was all ready for tonight :mf_rosetinted: