Mika makes Amy a kosher offer

Droopsy

Awwww!! I'm jewish so I think it would be cool!

Can I circumcise (or whatever it has to be said) him before? :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: you naughty girl !!! he might be already circumcised as the biggest part of lebanese christians are circumcised :wink2:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl: you naughty girl !!! he might be already circumcised as the biggest part of lebanese christians are circumcised :wink2:

:blink:not the Romans...

you speak of the Melkite Catholics? or the Maronites? gaw, there are so many recognized sects there...

I don't know why people are so upset about Amy doing drugs. Yes, drugs are ruining/will ruin her life. But she's not hurting anyone else. It's not like Britney Spears, putting her children's lives in danger or anything like that. So Amy wants to do drugs. Big deal. She still has talent, and she's still (supposedly) a wonderful person. If she's not hurting anyone else, let her do whatever she wants.

Would I like to see her stop? Absolutely. I think she's potentially jeopardizing her career/life. Will she? I doubt it. It's her life, not mine.

Agreed. BUT you must take into consideration that she IS in fact a rolemodel for young girls no matter how you look at it. So it would be better is she'd also think about that.

Agreed. BUT you must take into consideration that she IS in fact a rolemodel for young girls no matter how you look at it. So it would be better is she'd also think about that.

I don't think Amy is really a rolemodel, for the fact that her songs have alot of swearing and meaning in them. So I kind of doubt parents would buy her album for younger children.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...