MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Relax, Take it Easy, Sparkly. My Interpretation is that being Stuck In the Middle of a Love Today triangle is a Sweet Dreams, surely You Got The Love. But Holy Johnny and Missionary Man might disagree. In that case Erase my statement, you have Your Sympathy on the matter, When Doves Cry all you like.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Relax, Take it Easy, Sparkly. My Interpretation is that being Stuck In the Middle of a Love Today triangle is a Sweet Dreams, surely You Got The Love. But Holy Johnny and Missionary Man might disagree. In that case Erase my statement, you have Your Sympathy on the matter, When Doves Cry all you like.

Wow, ok you win hands down, you have whipped Sparkly's butt at the Mika chat!! Woo!!! :mf_lustslow:

ha ha :naughty: awesome, do we have a thread where you can only talk in Mika lyrics and Mikaizms yet?

:shocked: I just got called a w*ore..... :roftl: ah well, takes one to know one :naughty::naughty: nurr nurr etc etc blah blah. (how I love being childish in times of uber hyperness).

I just had some lovely ice cream so I am now even more hyped up! Yay!!!

and Sparkly, You are a postwh*re :bleh:

ha ha :naughty: awesome, do we have a thread where you can only talk in Mika lyrics and Mikaizms yet?

That is such a good idea if it doesnt already exist!! So, does it??? I dont really wanna move away from this thread much, lol!!!

:shocked: I just got called a w*ore..... :roftl: ah well, takes one to know one :naughty::naughty: nurr nurr etc etc blah blah. (how I love being childish in times of uber hyperness).

At least you weren't called a BORE like the hardcore no holds barred uncensored version of Lollipop that he put on the album. Man is he brave. How risque. :newyear:

That is such a good idea if it doesnt already exist!! So, does it??? I dont really wanna move away from this thread much, lol!!!

if I was a total post w*ore I would KNOW the answer but I dont even know how to use the search function properly :naughty::naughty: so I cant check cos I wanna make one if not.

is that all....havn't you done a 6am on the MFC yet...pfft young 'uns today have got No stamina ( I am out of control I need MFC rehab, I often do 3-4am-ers nearly every night :blush-anim-cl:

I did an 8am-er once, on mfc all night, so :bleh:

Us young-uns have got plenty of stamina thankyou very much :sneaky2: