MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Ok .. so to make it official

Jerry (Mikas manager) spoke to some MFCers regarding making the MFC Mikas official fanclub

We can confirm that this is in fact true , from Deano posted tonight :

Hi guys.

I have been speaking to Jerry and the team at Mika's management, and the rumors are TRUE.

MFC should soon be the official fan site for Mika

However, there are a few things to sort out first, and hopefully myself and Jerry will have them completed within the next two weeks.

Until then, stay tuned, and I will post any updated info. It will be a big step for MFC, and the benefits for you all should be amazing.

Dean & the admin team.

For me this has been months and months of hard work .. a huge thanks to WENDI for the petiton that made Mika realise what huge support he has here , a huge hug to the MFCers for making the MFC what it is :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And thank you guys too.

I hope this is going to be a good thing for the MFC and for all of us, but also that it won't change us too much.

I also hope that this is a sign that Mika and his managment do really appreciate the die hard fans. (Not me, obviously.:mf_rosetinted:)

YEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!

Get that!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!!! Mika said we were the official fanclub when the book got handed over so it was inevitable!

does this mean it will be on mika's site and/or new URL or is it gonna be the same?

what the heck - Wendi should be on the MFC hall of fame! well done everyone!

*GASP*

HANNAH!!

I saw your MySpace bulletin and had to say something! :D

I'm still here. I read pretty much every day, but after taking a break, I've gotten out of the swing of posting and have found it hard to get back. I'm trying. :thumb_yello: