• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, I'm with:

westpacls7.jpg

But I just like the slogan "Which bank? The Commonwealth Bank" because it begs to be mocked.

I'm with the commonwealth bank, but only for my savings account.

My other account is the bendigo bank.... which I hate, but I'm too slack to go through the complicated process of contacting various places to change it :wink2:

I'm with the commonwealth bank, but only for my savings account.

My other account is the bendigo bank.... which I hate, but I'm too slack to go through the complicated process of contacting various places to change it :wink2:

I think it is highly amusing I bank with

nabLogoHP.gif

Only those who really know me will get the joke, sorry.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: As usual .... you sheilas are HILARIOUS !!!

This is one I stole from Kelzy !!!

Pole2.gif

Oh & ...... how MANY pages do I HAVE to read back to catch up since 4.am this morning ..... :shocked::sneaky2:

Thats why I click on the arrow icon beside the thread title in the forum ... brings to last read post....

(this is why opening this thread should have been delayed until the news was posted :newyear:

Indeed. I hate it when people hi-jack threads:thumbdown:

Me a whiner? Never. Me sarcastic? Impossible. :newyear:

You a whiner? What? Really? A whiner? Really? Someone called you that? Who called you that? Why would someone call you that? It just doesn't make sense that someone called you a whiner. I mean, you never whine, Never. Not at all. I've never, ever seen you whine. Not once the whole time I've known you. *shifts gear* Even when Mika canceled V Fest, you did not whine once. While the rest of us were moaning about it all over the forum, you just kept quiet and continued to understand and support Mika's decision. You proved to be a perfect role model on how to not whine. I don't know how you did it. You're perfection. Absolute Perfection. :newyear:

*combines whining and sarcasm and creates whincasm*

But I'm the pole. How's a pole supposed to pole-dance? Shrug11.gif

Fine. I'll be your pole then. *Stands still and waits*

Pole2.gif

Oh & ...... how MANY pages do I HAVE to read back to catch up since 4.am this morning ..... :shocked::sneaky2:

ZERO. Unless you want to read pages and pages of us gasbagging about nothing in particular.

I can't believe we are not at 200 pages yet

nabLogoHP.gif

Only those who really know me will get the joke, sorry.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm with NAB too..

and I don't get the joke, but I'll laugh. I laugh with you. :lmfao:

Convincing?

Pole2.gif

hahaha!! Hey that looks like Scut with her wannabe purple hair.

I will let you in on it.

My last name is MACnabLogoHP.gif not very funny I guess. You had to be there.

Oh no.. :lmfao: tears of laughter :roftl: can't breathe :lmao: stop stop stop!! *giggle snort* :naughty:

:wink2: That's actually very cute :bleh:

*edited!!*

I'm with NAB too..

and I don't get the joke, but I'll laugh. I laugh with you. :lmfao:

Convincing?

hahaha!! Hey that looks like Scut with her wannabe purple hair.

I will let you in on it.

My last name is MACnabLogoHP.gif not very funny I guess. You had to be there.:mf_rosetinted:

Some resemblance, yes Kelz ... tho' that pole looks nothing like you (or Mike) !!:naughty:

And Blue Sky .... :lmfao: .... 'tis pretty cute .... :wink2:

nabLogoHP.gif

Only those who really know me will get the joke, sorry.

It's cute. :naughty:

(You didn't see me say that. I don't do cute. I don't care if I look 14 and sound 5. Cute is not my thing. :mf_rosetinted:)

You a whiner? What? Really? A whiner? Really? Someone called you that? Who called you that? Why would someone call you that? It just doesn't make sense that someone called you a whiner. I mean, you never whine, Never. Not at all. I've never, ever seen you whine. Not once the whole time I've known you. *shifts gear* Even when Mika canceled V Fest, you did not whine once. While the rest of us were moaning about it all over the forum, you just kept quiet and continued to understand and support Mika's decision. You proved to be a perfect role model on how to not whine. I don't know how you did it. You're perfection. Absolute Perfection. :newyear:

*combines whining and sarcasm and creates whincasm*

I know. Me a whiner? What? Really? A whiner? Really? Someone called me that? I don't know who called me that. Why would someone call me that? It just doesn't make sense that someone called me a whiner. I mean, I never whine, Never. Not at all. You've never, ever seen me whine. Not once the whole time you've known me. Even when Mika canceled V Fest, I did not whine once. While the rest of you were moaning about it all over the forum, I just kept quiet and continued to understand and support Mika's decision. I proved to be a perfect role model on how to not whine. I don't know how I did it. I'm perfection. Absolute Perfection. :newyear:

Whincasm © Kelzy 2008. All rights reserved.

Watch out for lightning bolts Scut:naughty:

Don't worry, I avoid all trees and metal objects (except from sharp ones). :thumb_yello:

Apparently once Jerry and Mika approve something and get back to Fd we'll have news

Hey soangel, long time eh? :blush-anim-cl: Thanks for the update... hope we get a definite answer soon. Are we waiting for a decision from the US or UK ?? Whose time are we following?? anyone??

Hey soangel, long time eh? :blush-anim-cl: Thanks for the update... hope we get a definite answer soon. Are we waiting for a decision from the US or UK ?? Whose time are we following?? anyone??

Well Jerry'in New york, FD and Mika? are in the UK... so both? :blink:

So we're still waiting ... :fisch:

And I've got to go to work now ....:thumbdown:

How can I go to work when inside I'm :roll1::woot_jump: :woot_jump: and want to be here?:gathering:

Just a tad excited are we.....have a great day at work:wink2: