MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG HOW AMAZING WOULD IT BE IF MIKA POSTED A VIDEO BLOG THINGY TELLING US ITS OFFICIAL! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!:shocked:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OMG' date=' that would be MORE than amazing, it would be just WOW, amazing amazing amazing!! Aimee! your ideas are gonna start giving us high expectations :naughty:

:wub2:please mika?

OMG HOW AMAZING WOULD IT BE IF MIKA POSTED A VIDEO BLOG THINGY TELLING US ITS OFFICIAL! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!:shocked:

I was actually discussing this with someone the other day. It would be nice if Mika had the same idea.

I was actually discussing this with someone the other day. It would be nice if Mika had the same idea.

If he wants us to stay and post here, he should do it :wink2::naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

Such excitement..................*waits :blink: *

(wonders why the xmas smilie is called 'new year'???)

Aussie Aussie Aussie!! :punk:

Well' date=' if we keep repeating it, he may "get" the idea:fisch: :naughty: [/color']

:roftl: Mika, listen to us.......We're the source of great ideas....:roftl:

Aw Mika....C'mon....it wouldn't be hard to make a little vid now, would it??

And just think how happy it would make us...

It might also tide us over till our next concert dates get announced....:newyear:

I've thought about a personal video for a LOOOOOOONG time, and it could be posted in the members only section or something. Mika could upload it on a site where you can have a password (like photobucket and have an official account or something?) and the password could be something that we MFCers all know about (a little birdie that doesnt fly, for instance?) and then THAT way non members will never be able to know :blush-anim-cl:

Lucky we're not at the MCG or you'd be chucked out for that:naughty:

I'll just point at you and say "She started it" :naughty:

Aw Mika....C'mon....it wouldn't be hard to make a little vid now, would it??

And just think how happy it would make us...

It might also tide us over till our next concert dates get announced....:newyear:

Emphasis on "might" :newyear:

A video would be great! BUT, I've been saying that since the beginning of this thread I believe lol

I mean, I found something not too long ago on youtube...a video of mika wishing everyone a happy new year. Did anyone see that one?

I'm not sure if it's the one you mean, but there's one where Mika says hello to all his Italian fans..

So a Mika Fan Club one would be awfully nice of you Mika.. *hint hint :wink2::wink2: nudge nudge*

I'm not sure if it's the one you mean, but there's one where Mika says hello to all his Italian fans..

So a Mika Fan Club one would be awfully nice of you Mika.. *hint hint :wink2::wink2: nudge nudge*

haha, major HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGEs there :roftl: