MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Your right .. definine ASAP :thumb_yello: , Ill see what the man comes back with .. hope its not tommorow .. its April fools day ..............

Yeh we somehow need to get the MFC flashing in lots of fun colours

There's gotta be html for blink somewhere in here, right? or scrolling marquee? heh heh

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your right .. definine ASAP :thumb_yello: , Ill see what the man comes back with .. hope its not tommorow .. its April fools day ..............

Yeh we somehow need to get the MFC flashing in lots of fun colours

It should be today! :biggrin2:

I think the MFC should have lots of flashing images of confetti streaming down the front page to re-enact the ending of Mika's gig! :biggrin2::roftl:

same here! me and Vix (Bumblebee_vix, sparkly1's daughter) were at Hammersmith and like, I've only ever really seen the name Jerry here, so when I saw John I automatically assumed his name was Jerry. So, I went to Vix "Look! That's Jerry! Shall we say hello?" and Vix was like "yeah okay! 1...2...3..."

"JERRRRRYYYY!!!!" *waves*

*john carries on walking*

"JERRRRRYYYY!!!!" *waves*

*john looks over and sort of waves...*

:roftl:

he probably hated us LMAO! when he came over to talk to the crowd he barely even looked at us :roftl:

oh that nearly made me choke on my cereal :roftl::lmao::lmfao:

yeah and i asked how the MFC was doing cos it was down, and "you" were like "i really have no idea...." and then "you" practically left :boxed:

*reads that twice*:blink:

Is "You" Freddie or is "You" Me since you replied to my post with this??

You is .. well apart from believing someone was meee .. how could they be ! I am MEEEE ... :roftl:

yeah yeah okay mr. smarty-pants :sneaky2:

at least I know how to spell....! "kangEroo"? oh the shame Fred, the shame. And in front of Aussie's too. *shakes head*

oh that nearly made me choke on my cereal :roftl::lmao::lmfao:

:naughty: mwahahahahaha!

*reads that twice*:blink:

Is "You" Freddie or is "You" Me since you replied to my post with this??

oh did I? :roftl: sorry! "you" was meant to be "freddie" lol!

:naughty: mwahahahahaha!

oh did I? :roftl: sorry! "you" was meant to be "freddie" lol!

You're just so excited about not being official yet that you're quoting anybody now :naughty:.. Can't wait to see what mass confusion you cause when we finally are official..

You're just so excited about not being official yet that you're quoting anybody now :naughty:.. Can't wait to see what mass confusion you cause when we finally are official..

:roftl: I'll probably go around telling people "IT'S ALL A LIE!!!!!! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!" or I'll probably start a thread saying "who DOESN'T WANT to be official??" :roftl: :roftl:

Dear lord, shoot me if I do.

Righto, I'm off to get dressed *not long got up you see lol!* so, if we finally become official in the time that I am gone, don't forget to text me Fred! I sent you my number in a PM months ago lol :D or Danika can text me :biggrin2: *right? :blink:)

:roftl: I'll probably go around telling people "IT'S ALL A LIE!!!!!! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!" or I'll probably start a thread saying "who DOESN'T WANT to be official??" :roftl: :roftl:

Dear lord, shoot me if I do.

Post that tommorow its April fools day :roftl:

Thats what i said to Jerry ... make sure you dont do it on April 1st :naughty:

i think there might be a mutiny against me if i do that LOL!

Done deal! :punk:

yaaaay! bye! mwah!

Righto, I'm off to get dressed *not long got up you see lol!* so, if we finally become official in the time that I am gone, don't forget to text me Fred! I sent you my number in a PM months ago lol :D or Danika can text me :biggrin2: *right? :blink:)

If I must :mf_rosetinted:

Oh poor you, if it is announced we are official tomorrow you will be innundated with pm's asking if it is true. If i were you i would just go into hiding until 2nd April. lol btw thanks to you and everyone else for maikng this happen you're a LEGEND. :mf_lustslow: