The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, the youngest anyway. Here elementryschool starts at 8.30 untill 12.00. Then go home for lunch, but if both your parents work you can stay over, and school starts again at 13.15 untill 15.15. But every wednesday school finishes at 12.15.

So I pick them up, by bike, rush home, drink tea and eat a few sandwiches and then rush back to school. Our kids don't have time to play or so, only time to go to to toilet, have lunch and go back again.

I'm fine, thanks. Bit of a leftover from a severe cold so I cannot breath through my nose.

Two of my three daughters were ill yesterday but everyone went to school again this morning. The oldest absolutely wanted to go because the class would go ice-skating today, and I pushed the middle-one a bit to go because I found she had to try it at least a morning. If she is not well at lunchtime she can stay home again.

And how about you?

I've been quite lucky with the colds. Touch wood.

I am going to see my friend today.

Senior or secondary school in UK AMP - I could nt be faffing about with them coming home for lunch - I like my peace and quiet!

- Elle - what are the two seasons - we t and wet?

Thanks for expanding my english vocabulary!

Sometimes when the kids for some reason don't come home for lunch it feels soooo strange, and empty...

Morning all!! It's a lovely sunny day here and I'm off work today :biggrin2: . have had the dogs out for a lovely long walk and we're just about to have a late breakfast. We're going to head into the big smoke later and probably go to the Dali exhibition that's on at one of the galleries :thumb_yello:

hello everyone!:)

Here is my MIKA umbrella I made ! its 99% done! just some finishing touches:)

:wub2: :wub2: l_9d21a89602779f93cfc4f7c0915b1022.jpg

Very nice!

Sorry, have just been lurking and now I need to put kids to bed, talk to you all next time I get a chance!

umbrelanorelle

:roftl: :roftl: :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

hahahahaha

well put AMP!

congrats ela, i wrote you already on myspace...

i think mika is getting the best out of us, he AND his sister! :wink2:

hi oldies, i'm having lunch ALONE! i agree carri, these moments are uncomparable....aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gorgeous weather totay too, hubby and son gone skiing (yes, no school for him today...:mf_rosetinted: ) ,enrico still at school and me with you and third son :wink2:

hi oldlingies,

How is everybody? My son is ill, thats taking a lot out of me. Have not slept in 4 nights! I feel so sorry for him.

AMP, hope your kids are feeling better today

stupid oldling!

i can see them in yr avatar....:wink2:

I have one son, 4 years old, named Micha. So he's to little to know whats really going on, he has an earache and is crying all the time