The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you coming to any of the London gigs?

I AM going to Hammersmith even though it is going to be a logistical nightmare. Have to go work that day, then mad dash to London Paddington, tube to Hammersmith, and somehow have to fit in getting changed and (hopefully) eating too. Any idea when the gig might finish? I would like to meet up with everyone afterwards so I think I have no hope of getting last train home.

should finish about 10 - time for a quick chat then head back to station x

Does that include hanging about outside in the hope of getting an autograph - I know you've met him but I haven't (yet)?

Hi

Everybody well?

I've been enjoying the SLC thread, sounds amazing!

And at 2 a.m. I'm off to Paris!

It's not quite a year to the day because half term's earlier this year, but it was in half term last year when I was in Bruges that i saw the Grace Kelly vid on the hotel TV and matched it up with the singer from Jools Holland the previous November. And so it all began................

Anyway, there's 4 of us in the car (my friend Joy who I dragged to Doncaster to see Mika but did not convert....) and our husbands. We're going through the tunnel again and staying for 3 nights. And we're meeting up with Em' off here so it won't be a Mika free week.

And I won't be on again till next Friday; so have a great time and look after yourselves!

Hiya Happi :huglove:

:wub2:

hi Happi x

:wub2:

Hi

Everybody well?

I've been enjoying the SLC thread, sounds amazing!

And at 2 a.m. I'm off to Paris!

It's not quite a year to the day because half term's earlier this year, but it was in half term last year when I was in Bruges that i saw the Grace Kelly vid on the hotel TV and matched it up with the singer from Jools Holland the previous November. And so it all began................

Anyway, there's 4 of us in the car (my friend Joy who I dragged to Doncaster to see Mika but did not convert....) and our husbands. We're going through the tunnel again and staying for 3 nights. And we're meeting up with Em' off here so it won't be a Mika free week.

And I won't be on again till next Friday; so have a great time and look after yourselves!

:wub2: Travel safe Ruth .... :thumb_yello: