• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohhh!

and i forgot to mention that our primary elections were yesterday -

don't know if deb mentioned anything about it or not...

but i have been somewhat sucked into the political-ness of it all...

wouldn't consider myself to be a very political person -

but sometimes it's quite interesting...:blush-anim-cl:

Charlotte, thanks for all the details...

remember every second of it, and soon, when he is HUGE worldwide (meaning in part when the U.S. finally wakes up and smells the Mikacoffee!) absolutely a superstar, like on the level of- I don't know- perhaps Michael Jackson (before he got so odd)...

You can say that you had a private chat & hung out with him for a while & just casually drop his name at cocktail parties! You lucky girl!

Leona

charlie, i read yr report in the LA thread, but i could not help reading it again here...it's so fabulous! :wub2:

hi tootch!

i meant to ask debbie about the poll, then i forgot. obama won them all, didn't he?

yes -

obama won all 3 states for the democrats

and

mccain won all 3 states for the republicans...

tis only the primary elections to see which candidate will be running for each party...

we have a lonnnnnng way to go until november!:wink2:

Charlotte, thanks for all the details...

remember every second of it, and soon, when he is HUGE worldwide (meaning in part when the U.S. finally wakes up and smells the Mikacoffee!) absolutely a superstar, like on the level of- I don't know- perhaps Michael Jackson (before he got so odd)...

You can say that you had a private chat & hung out with him for a while & just casually drop his name at cocktail parties! You lucky girl!

Leona

ooh!

did you see mj has re-released thriller this week??:wink2:

ooh!

did you see mj has re-released thriller this week??:wink2:

yes! I liked that album, but not as much as "Off The Wall"

Some gossip channel interviewed him this week, & showed the cover of 'Thriller' and you would never guess it was the same person.

yes! I liked that album, but not as much as "Off The Wall"

Some gossip channel interviewed him this week, & showed the cover of 'Thriller' and you would never guess it was the same person.

i know -

when i saw it in the store today -

i just kinda chuckled to myself -

i don't know why he had to change...

(for some reason can't click on the smilies!)

Christina-

maybe you should carry around a photo or a baggy full of confetti in your pocket to remember it really happened! (I have 2 ziploc bags full, I could mail you some if you need it!)

I'm feeling better, thanks, chiropractic treatment Monday helped.

I have not taken those Tylenol 3s since Monday night, when I realized I was posting stupid random things on the thread for the LA show- and not even remembering it!! I hate when other people dothat, and here I was doing it!

So I'm taking Darvocet & muscle relaxant, some nerve pain in my arm but at least I can remember if I ate dinner or not!

Let me know about the confetti-

and WENDI- I'm not all caught up- is your adventurer home yet?

Christina-

maybe you should carry around a photo or a baggy full of confetti in your pocket to remember it really happened! (I have 2 ziploc bags full, I could mail you some if you need it!)

I have not taken those Tylenol 3s since Monday night, when I realized I was posting stupid random things on the thread for the LA show- and not even remembering it!! I hate when other people dothat, and here I was doing it!

So I'm taking Darvocet & muscle relaxant, some nerve pain in my arm but at least I can remember if I ate dinner or not!

:naughty:

i still have my confetti from dc and glasgow too!

be back in a bit!:wink2:

Christina-

I have a Lollipop Girl bracelet that MandiLambi made me that we wore on stage and that is still on but, sadly, I think it may be time for it to go. She made my night last night when she posted the pics she took of me and Mika.

CharlotteChristy, I know what you mean about him turning the tables and interviewing YOU. He did that to me too! It took a good 3-5 minutes of me trying to explain where I lived and then I gave up. Doesn't matter anyway.:naughty:

I have a Lollipop Girl bracelet that MandiLambi made me that we wore on stage and that is still on but, sadly, I think it may be time for it to go. She made my night last night when she posted the pics she took of me and Mika.

CharlotteChristy, I know what you mean about him turning the tables and interviewing YOU. He did that to me too! It took a good 3-5 minutes of me trying to explain where I lived and then I gave up. Doesn't matter anyway.:naughty:

you should have just told him -

3-4 hours from here if you went straight north!:naughty:

(longer if you are driving in a snowstorm!:wink2: )

The kids will be home within the next 10 minutes, then it's off to piano lessons and all that other driving around stuff. Reading the gig reports are fun but kinda sad, no more shows to look forward to...:thumbdown:

that bracelet sounds awesome. I have to go back to that thread - I'm trying to see if anyone got a good photo of the whole band doing "Holy Johnny?"

what do you think of organizing a summer Mikafestival for the Midwest?

It would be something to look forward to!

Hiya gals, loving the write up Char, if you're still about. Ane 2 more piccies with him you incredibly lucky girl. You do look fabulous I must say. Your face is happiness itself.

Hi Jenny, you have been a busy little bee. Hope the party goes well.