It's snowing..:wub2: Finally. I was scared for a little while there that we wouldn't have a white Christmas.

Horrifying when it isn't snowing in December, here... Global warming? :sad:

I don't think I'll get to see any snow this year. :(

On the other hand, today I was the coldest I've ever been. Mother Nature pulled out all the stops.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not Canadian but I love a lot of Canadians and.. I love canadian bacon. <3 Just thoguht I'd come say hi cause I can't sleep and I promised Mana that I would conve visit this thread one day when I got side tracked on another thread about Canada <3

I dub thee an honourary Canadian!

I dub thee an honourary Canadian!

WOOT! I'ma still say Ya'll thoguh :P Truly thoguh at least half of my internet pals are canadian. I even know what Saskatoon(cant remember where exactly but you can't expect too much out of a geographically challenged Texan) is *feels proud*(even thoguh I prolly mispelt it :P)

I want to do a road trip someday in canada just for fun to visit some of my buddies.

I even know what Saskatoon(cant remember where exactly but you can't expect too much out of a geographically challenged Texan) is *feels proud*(even thoguh I prolly mispelt it :P)

Yes, it's spelled right, well done. :yay:

I'm half Canadian... :blush-anim-cl: I moved to England a while ago, because of my mom's job. I miss Canada. :tears:

Aw :huglove:

If it's any consolation I miss England and I'm 100% Canadian. :naughty:

Do you live near London? Are you going to gigs in February?

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

I was thinking the same. And getting worse. :aah:

Yes, it's spelled right, well done. :yay:

Aw :huglove:

If it's any consolation I miss England and I'm 100% Canadian. :naughty:

Do you live near London? Are you going to gigs in February?

I was thinking the same. And getting worse. :aah:

Yeah, I'm going to the Hammersmith Apollo one on the... 28th? I think so... I dunno, I'm terrible at remembering things. :naughty:

A couple of friends and I are going to go out tomorrow. We are going to try and find the spiciest food in Toronto. I can't wait. :teehee:

You are getting there.:thumb_yello:

Once they are wet from playing or being out in the snow & you put them upside down over the heater in the hall - then you are truly Canadian.:roftl::roftl::thumb_yello::roftl::roftl:

I do that. :aah:

Ha, my niece's sister worked at Timmy's yesterday morning and she said it was hell. Said you couldn't see the windows there were so many people inside.

My cousin's husband said he ONLY drinks iced capps, no coffee or anything else, and he can't go without one of those otherwise he "crashes" :blink:

God bless tim horton! :roftl: