I think I would be too! I have to mucho work today and can't even dare to watch the show!!

What am I even doing in the MFC!!!! :roftl:

I can't get away!!!

I don't know how the taping of the shows works exactly, from what I understand they film in the afternoon and air the show at night. so if the tape and air the material of the same day. it wouldn't be today since Mika had a concert in San Francisco? and tomorrow there's nothing and after that the 14th it's Seattle.

If they tape and air an other day, I don't know when it will be....

THREE SLEEPS TO VANCOUVER!!!!!!!!!

SO EXCITED! FUN TO BE HAD BY ALL OF US!

WATCH OUT FOR THE GROUP OF 10 MFCERS (PLUS 3 OTHERS!)

CAUSING HAVOC IN VANCOUVER!!

WOOW!

im so envious right now. i really wish i could see mika there. but im broke :(

HAVE FUN!

Ok wow since I wrote my NYC report things have been CRAZAY and I haven't had time to log on the MFC...

Missed u guys a lot !!!

btw : Lana86, iadoremika and NatNak, I added you to the main post, didn't have the chance to do so in the part 1 thread

I see we have a new Canadian thread...

About bloody time guys!

Carry on...

about bloody time that's right !

Great pic!

But does my little eye spy.....a Royal Mikalovehandle:naughty: Btw Christine, I love your new avie! Maybe I should get one of those too. Hmmmm...:punk:

You shall be honorary member of the Canadian Thread, I'll add you to the main post !

Fraaa.

I've been gone a long time.

Look who's back ! It's been a while !!!

I liked them too. It's just a shame that they were the second opening act...The first one was dull and drained the energy out of me so I didn't react much to creature. As much as I loved the Mtl gig...Mika took over 2 hours before appearing on stage...that was a bit of a letdown ...at least he made up for it with his performance, it was awesome. I became a Mika fan on that very night.

Hey ! Welcome to the Canadian Thread ! I shall add your name to the main post !

Honestly...I am not a violent person!!! I have never hit anyone in my life....I have jumped on a guy though for trying to start something with a friend of mine....my friend had broken his collar bone and was in a sling...and this guy had been making rude remarks about me and my friends wife all night...

:flowers2: I really am very nice!! Ask Véro and Danie!!

You nice ? yeah right... :mf_rosetinted:

LOL !!!

No seriously she is nice and I miss her SOOOOOOOO MUCH !!!!!!

Love the quote in your siggy btw lol

Mika has been singing his ass off all over North America and Veronique was a lollipop girl 3 times over!

wow I still can't believe I got to do that.... *shocked*

Hi, It's great there a thread, count me in! I am from Montreal!

Yay another member from Montréal ! Welcome to the Canadian Thread ! I shall add your name to the main post !

I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a week in Jamaica :D

I'd like to wish all Canadians going to see Mika a fantastic concert!!!!

Good luck Elanorelle with the Valentine project!

Welll she's already gone and I already wished her bon voyage on myspace... but I hope she's enjoying it right now cause we're freezing our arses off over here !

oh wel... I will escape winter soon cause.... I'm going to MEXICO !!! WOOOOOT !!! 3 more sleeps !!!

And I'll be thinking of you when I'm snuggling up to Mika in London when you get back. :naughty:

Just kidding! I really do hope you have a fab time. Take lots of pics for us

You lucky you.... God I wish I had the money to fly there.... I want to visit England SOOOO BAD....

Oh well... tell him I miss him !

Hi! Where did you hear Mika's quote about Montréal? I think I've missed something there...

Another new member ! Coolies ! Welcome to the Canadian Thread ! I shall add your name to the main post !

I saw the first page of this thread and I saw that I had freedom to write random things about Mika. So I am...

Just a little background, I, like Mika, have curly hair...I was at school this week and was sitting at a computer when I pulled a picture of Mika off the Internet. Then my teacher saw the picture and said that Mika had the same kind of hair as I do, same colour and curly like his...(except my hair isn't as short as short as his is). I was so happy about that comment...I LOVE MIKA!!!

You do have the freedom to write whatever random things pops up in your head ! It's freedom of speech here !

OMG!!!! i JUST WATCHED MIKA BEING INTERVIEWED ON THE RED CARPET FOR THE GRAMMY'S!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooooooooooooo CUTE!

021008_mika_400x400.jpg

............................ *thud*

SO, is Mika actually gonna be on the tonight show??

He's on the Tonight show TONIGHT.... in like 45 minutes !!!

Here are some pics we took when we went clubbing at the Radio-Lounge the day Becky arrived in Montréal !!

Before... with our pink sunglasses LOL !!!!

IMG_0665_1.jpg

Becky, me and Danie at the Radio-Lounge :punk:

IMG_0676_1.jpg

Danie and me

IMG_0671_1.jpg

Me and Becky

IMG_0678.jpg

Don't we look smokin' ?! :mf_rosetinted:

welcome :wub2:

and

how are you sunshine?:wink2:

Hey ! doing great... apart from the fact that I'm so effing tired and exhausted... things haven't really calmed down since my Mika week... and I just can't stand winter anymore...

Oh and I miss Mika... really bad

But yeah apart for that doing great ! :thumb_yello: How about you ?

Hey everyone!!

The Tonight Show starts soon, too bad I don't have that channel! :thumbdown: but my mom is taping it for me! Can't wait to see it!

Watching it right now ! Saw Summer's hair and the top of Sivan's head lol

My heart just skipped a beat when John Melendez announced : "and the music of Mika !"... We hear about him all the time here on radio and tv but it's different when you hear about him on an American show since he's not as popular there lol.

What song do you think he is going to sing?:shocked:

Sivan told me he performed Love Today :)

Watching it right now ! Saw Summer's hair and the top of Sivan's head lol

My heart just skipped a beat when John Melendez announced : "and the music of Mika !"... We hear about him all the time here on radio and tv but it's different when you hear about him on an American show since he's not as popular there lol.

Sivan told me he performed Love Today :)

:naughty: I don't listen to the radio much or watch tv, I only have 5 1/2 channels anyway. But it's always awesome to hear about Mika anywhere!!

:mf_lustslow: Aaaw Love Today! That is what I thought with the Grammy's and all.

It's great! I can't wait to watch it when I get the VHS from my mom. :naughty: