:wub2: Coooool!

I would really like it if said it to me in person....one day! ONE DAY!

Yeah I kinda melted a little when he said my name... lol !

I am afraid I can't help with that....the week I was in Montréal...we stayed awake all night for 2 of the nights before gigs....:roftl:

lol !!! sleep is overrated anyways... :mf_rosetinted:

Oh wowwww! You're going to Mika's show tomorrow!!!! Aaaaaa I'm so jealous guys... since I saw him on stage in Montréal I kind of miss him... it's weird but I've became totally crazy about him!!! I can't wait to hear your comments... Is the show in a big theater? If it is, I hope you'll enjoy it, it's a great partyyyy! I hope I'll hear about you soon.

Aurélie

I miss him so much too !!

Hello everyone....I am still in shock from last night the most spiritual experience in my life. The gravity of it all did not hit unil lunch time when I cried and wailed because of the spirituality of this event. Mika and I met, I gave him my umbrella , a stuffed chicken , he signed my LICM and he thanked me for the gifts I (we) gave him in Seattle. He was so happy to meet me and he remembered me of course but it was when we looked into eachothers eyes and I put my hand on his arm and then he put his hand on my arm..the cycle of energy was complete. I saw light. a glow. like my heart chakra opened up. I will report later but I tend to communicate with the non verbal..as I am going to compose a piece in honour of this event.

I love you all..God Bless

love Suzanne

:shocked:

I just wrote 3000 words on my Montreal-Toronto concert experience. 3000, not one more, not one less.

I don't even write this much, this easily for school work. I can't believe it.

Maybe in a few years I will go back and read it and get all those wonderful memories back to me! :roftl:

See you later Canadian Thread, part 2. I have to go to sleep now!

Yeah im pretty sure is on CBC on Thursday at 8:00pm!

do you know if we can see it in montreal??

and by the way, for the people from montreal..I heard from someone that on TVA tonight (7:00 pm) there is the repeat of the episode of «so you think you can dance» in which Mika performed this summer..:punk: