What music do you listen besides Mika?

xlindee

So, what music/artists do you like besides Mika?

I begin. I like:

Kate Nash, Lily Allen, Calvin Harris, Katy Perry, Paladium, Alphabeat, Editors, Groove Armada, Klaxons, Amy Winehouse, the Gossip, the Hoosiers, Arctic Monkeys, the Kaiser Chiefs, the Killers, Robyn, My Chemical Romance, the Wombats, Fall Out Boy, some Kanye West songs, Bat for lashes and a lot more. But this is what I basically have on my ipod.

I think I forget some, but..ah well.

Now it's your turn!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what music/artists do you like besides Mika?

I begin. I like:

Kate Nash, Lily Allen, Katy Perry, Paladium, Alphabeat, Editors, Groove Armada, Klaxons, Amy Winehouse, the Gossip, the Hoosiers, Arctic Monkeys, the Kaiser Chiefs, the Killers, Robyn, My Chemical Romance, the Wombats, Fall Out Boy, some Kanye West songs, Bat for lashes and a lot more. But this is what I basically have on my ipod.

Now it's your turn!

I like...:

John Mayer, Gavin deGraw, Bodies Without Organs:naughty: ,Nelly Furtado, Anouk,

and uhhh.. thatzit really:bleh:

Rufus Wainwright | CSS | Katy Perry | Bloc Party | MIKA | Tegan And Sara | Jack Penate | Bruce Springsteen | Paolo Nutini | Joe Brooks | Blondie | Aiko| Beck | Imogen Heap | Nelly Furtado | BNL| Joe Hisaishi | Eurythmics/Annie Lennox | Patrick Wolf | Snow Patrol | Yelle | One EskimO | Red Hot Chili Peppers | Palladium | Martha Wainwright | Eric Hutchinson | Joni Mitchell | Fleetwood Mac | Utada Hikaru | Gwen Stefani | Tori Amos | Snow Patrol | Maroon 5 | Alanis Morissette | No Doubt | Queen | R.E.M |

Copied from my myspace and facebook profiles :mf_rosetinted:

Obviously more stuff than that...they just get played the most I think :naughty:

I like most of the ones that have already been posted.. So it's:

Jack Johnson, Amy Winehouse, Queen, The Killers, Alanis Morissette, Arctic Monkeys, Beatles, Calvin Harris, Dave Mathews, John Mayer, Jamiroquai, Guns n Roses, Bob Sinclare, James Blunt, Kate Nash, Lilly Allen, Oasis, Newton Faulkner, Robbie Williams, Patrick Wolf, Scissor Sisters, Take That, Aerosmith... and some hiphop..

QUEEN :wub2:

Nightwish

Scissor Sisters

Pink Floyd

Led Zeppelin

Regina Spektor

Amy Winehouse

Kaiser Chiefs

Smashing Pumpkins

HIM

Epica

Within Temptation

Lacrimosa

Lily Allen

Robbie Williams

Bon Jovi

Rolling Stones

And others I can't remember right now... lol

I listen to a lot Mêlée, Sea Wolf, The Hush Sound,Menomena, Castledoor,The Bird and The Bee, Cold War Kids, This Providence, Manchester Orchestra, Alaska and Me,The Summer Set, Joy In Tomorrow, Straylight Run, Dear and The Headlights, Kevin Devine, Vampire Weekend, The Never,Pinback, Coconut Records,xoxo panda,Detektivbyrån,Imogen Heap, Stacy Clark,Limbeck, The Format, Brighten, The New Frontiers,Audrye Sessions,José González,Explosions in the Sky,+/-,Radiohead,Anathallo,The Most Serene Republic

My loves:

Queen

No Doubt

Mika

The Killers

Rufus Wainwright

:)

You know what's funny? I probably could've named your top 5 by myself. I think I know you too well. :roftl:

As for me, I've been listening to obsessive amounts of the Beatles lately. :naughty: Also, I like Eric Hutchinson, Aslyn, Gavin DeGraw, Jason Mraz, The Fratellis, KT Tunstall.

I'll listen to absolutely anything except music made for money and not for music. (*coughRihannacough*)

That, and the 'improvisational' jazz we went to see a couple nights ago. :blink:

Here're some of my favourites....

-Jeff Buckley, Pink Floyd, Queen, Ingrid Michaelson, Regina Spektor, Supertramp, King Crimson, The Doors, The Shins, The Beatles, Tim Buckley, Scissor Sisters, Sam Roberts, Rufus Wainwright, Rolling Stones, Eagles, ELO, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Kate Nash, Kate Bush, The Kooks, Morcheeba, The Kinks, Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Amy Winehouse, Billy Joel, Calvin Harris, Derek James, Eric Hutchinson, Jackson 5, Jason Mraz, John Mayer, Lily Allen, Queen, RHCP, Sara Bareilles, Scissor Sisters.

and I'm positive I'm leaving out a lot.

I'm really surprised to see so many people like Eric Hutchinson!

I saw him back in December, we talked after the show, he's great!

Give him time, and he'll be big.

Amy Winehouse, Billy Joel, Calvin Harris, Derek James, Eric Hutchinson, Jackson 5, Jason Mraz, John Mayer, Lily Allen, Queen, RHCP, Sara Bareilles, Scissor Sisters.

and I'm positive I'm leaving out a lot.

I'm really surprised to see so many people like Eric Hutchinson!

I saw him back in December, we talked after the show, he's great!

Give him time, and he'll be big.

You saw Eric Hutchinson too? Sweeeeeet. I saw him in December as well, met him, chatted, got an autograph and picture. I'm in love.