Your Favourite Songwriters??

Loverrated

Just wondering...Mika 's writing is the most interesting part of him to me...so who are your favourite (song)writers? i'm really curious about it...

(and none of you tell me robbie bloody williams or madonna because those people just cant actually write(and same thing for rhianna)(i said WRITERS)thanx a lot.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lennon/McCartney

Lennon/McCartney? Psh, they were terrible. :mf_rosetinted:

(That is, if terrible translates to "the best songwriting duo EVER".)

Oh, I really like Brad Paisley. He knows how to write wonderful, romantic lyrics, as well as some of the funniest, most creative lyrics I've ever heard.

You're all trippin'.

Harrison was the most UNDERRATED, underappreciated, and talented songwriter in the history of forever.

I'm not just saying that to argue, either. He was genius.:wub2:

Kimya Dawson has beautiful talent.

Ben Gibbard is perhaps the most talented songwriter I've ever heard.

I quite like Björk and Regina Spektor aswell.

Lennon/McCartney? Psh, they were terrible. :mf_rosetinted:

See, I just felt sorry for them. That's the only reason they're there. :naughty:

Okay, truthfully I just love Lennon's writing and the songs that were written by both, not Paul's alone. I was listening to him the other day and decided that I am not a huge Macca fan. It's odd, because I've probably listened to the Flaming Pie CD a million times, but just now decided this. :blink:

You're all trippin'.

Harrison was the most UNDERRATED, underappreciated, and talented songwriter in the history of forever.

I'm not just saying that to argue, either. He was genius.:wub2:

Kimya Dawson has beautiful talent.

Ben Gibbard is perhaps the most talented songwriter I've ever heard.

I quite like Björk and Regina Spektor aswell.

Hey now, I wasn't doubting George's songwriting genius. He had some seriously incredible talent in that field, for sure.

Hey now, I wasn't doubting George's songwriting genius. He had some seriously incredible talent in that field, for sure.

*holds up hand behind Hollis' back and makes it move in a talky fashion*

Kimya wins by "Loose Lips." I like her a lot. My favorite thing about her is that her lyrics are more like random, but very poetic sentences with no real rhyme or melody. :thumb_yello:

Have you heard any songs besides 'Loose Lips'?

Just wondering...Mika 's writing is the most interesting part of him to me...so who are your favourite (song)writers? i'm really curious about it...

(and none of you tell me robbie bloody williams or madonna because those people just cant actually write(and same thing for rhianna)(i said WRITERS)thanx a lot.

:shocked: ???????????????:shocked:

That's not very nice....

I've liked Madonna for a very long time.

:shocked: ???????????????:shocked:

That's not very nice....

I've liked Madonna for a very long time.

Same. Im Madonna mad! :naughty:

I dont care, she's brilliant, and shes freaking 50 this year - if i look like that when im 50 it'd be amazing.

Plus, i dont think loverrated has ever heard the story of how Let me entertain you by Robbie was written??

"looking like that when I'm 50" has nothing to do with SONGWRITING as far as I know

and @williams, the "how" a story is written doesnt mean in any case that it is well written

i really wanted 2 no about people's WRITERS tastes, not about the best looks or the best ass shakers or the best entertainers or the best Istilllookgoodatfiftylookatthewayistillwearapurplebodys etc.

Well, OK... you want to talk about writers...

but people can still express an Off-Topic opinion... I think

that's pretty much typical for the MFC :naughty:

rufus_wainwright.jpg

:blush-anim-cl:

I <3 Rufus too! :wub2:

FOR HIS SONGWRITING, just to be clear! :naughty:

dcdeb