• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love him and his song writing :mf_rosetinted:

Well... OK, you got me :blush-anim-cl:

And, FTR, since this is an OPINION thread, I don't understand starting

out by telling people who they can and can't name as their favorites... :blink:

dcdeb

Oh...It's just that I don't want to start an argument.

Madonna did write her own music over the years....(I have the liner notes from all of her albums).

She helped me through alot over the years....she has written some heartfelt songs...well what I think are amazing.

It wasn't about her looks at all to me. She is one of the many singers I like that I most look up to.

For example a few of her songs that I like are and she wrote:

'Secret'

'In This Life'

'Live To Tell'

'Oh Father'

'Something To Remember'

'One More Chance'

And alot more....

I just wanted to stick up for her......

I don't want to cause anything that will be an argument. please....:(

Well... OK, you got me :blush-anim-cl:

And, FTR, since this is an OPINION thread

YEAH!:thumb_yello: **** the Rules really:punk: (who is that DUMB person who just wanted to discuss songwriting instead of fashion or the crush you have on some singers??silly person really...)

I love LOVE that Balenciaga bag that Stacey Salinger was wearing last night and silicon in her lips looks so good on her and I admire her for being so thin at 79, the powerplate is such a great machine really and i think my favourite songwriter of all time is Seth Norton because he is dead gorgeous and wrote his last song after he fell down the stairs of a 23 floors building an his puppy face was all bruised and for 24 hours he has experienced how it was to be ugly and rejected by the society. Grand. I <3 Seth. What?? it has nothing to do with songwriting?Come on! Who cares really ??

Oh btw would you go for the Desperado or the Motorcycle bag model?? :mf_rosetinted:

YEAH!:thumb_yello: **** the Rules really:punk: (who is that DUMB person who just wanted to discuss songwriting instead of fashion or the crush you have on some singers??silly person really...)

I love LOVE that Balenciaga bag that Stacey Salinger was wearing last night and silicon in her lips looks so good on her and I admire her for being so thin at 79, the powerplate is such a great machine really and i think my favourite songwriter of all time is Seth Norton because he is dead gorgeous and wrote his last song after he fell down the stairs of a 23 floors building an his puppy face was all bruised and for 24 hours he has experienced how it was to be ugly and rejected by the society. Grand. I <3 Seth. What?? it has nothing to do with songwriting?Come on! Who cares really ??

Oh btw would you go for the Desperado or the Motorcycle bag model?? :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

"looking like that when I'm 50" has nothing to do with SONGWRITING as far as I know

and @williams, the "how" a story is written doesnt mean in any case that it is well written

i really wanted 2 no about people's WRITERS tastes, not about the best looks or the best ass shakers or the best entertainers or the best Istilllookgoodatfiftylookatthewayistillwearapurplebodys etc.

Do you not think that was a little bit uncalled for?

No arguments please, understand that sometimes on the MFC we make off topic expressions and jokes, its nothing to do with ruining the thread or anything.

Do you not think that was a little bit uncalled for?

No arguments please, understand that sometimes on the MFC we make off topic expressions and jokes, its nothing to do with ruining the thread or anything.

a little bit?? No, it was TOTALLY uncalled for...that's why i wrote what i wrote 5 minutes ago and everything is fine....I've gone to the church and confessed my sin to that priest who was wearing a purple miniskirt. gorgeous.

mine are:

David Bowie

Bob Marley

Frank Zappa

Eddie Wedder

Kurt Cobain

Morrissey

Kate Bush

Peter Gabriel

Tom Yorke

some of them were also goodlooking:shocked:

+Beatles&Rolling Stones:naughty:

crucify me!:roftl:

:roftl: oh yeah let's crucify each other then...4 of them are/were the most beautiful famous singers to me and one of them is just the most beautiful, the guy is also a ****ing genius, nature is a bit*h sometimes:naughty:

Ooooh the sarcasm.

Let's not turn this thread into a huge bitchfight ok?

The term "songwriter" is open to interpretation.

One thinks a songwriter can only be someone who wrote the lyrics and the music by themselves when another feels collaborating on just the lyrics also makes you a songwriter.

Loverrated, it seems to me that you feel that only people who wrote the entire song can be called a songwriter.

Just because others have a different opinion about what a songwriter is, doesn't make them wrong or off topic as they are replying to what they feel is the correct definition of the term.

This is a thread about opinions. Opinions aren't factual therefore can't be called wrong. It's a matter of preference.

Ooooh the sarcasm.

Let's not turn this thread into a huge bitchfight ok?

The term "songwriter" is open to interpretation.

Loverrated, it seems to me that you feel that only people who wrote the entire song can be called a songwriter.

This is a thread about opinions. Opinions aren't factual therefore can't be called wrong. It's a matter of preference.

Oh again I'm so sorry, you know, maybe some of you misundertood me because of my bad english etc. And you are 100% right a songwriter to me is someone who writes songs but you can of course have your own interpretation, your own opinion and you can call an apple a strawberry, it's all fine with me, i like to re/invent definitions too...

mine are:

David Bowie

Bob Marley

Frank Zappa

Eddie Wedder

Kurt Cobain

Morrissey

Kate Bush

Brian Molko

Tom Yorke

some of them were also goodlooking:shocked:

+Beatles&Rolling Stones:naughty:

:shocked:

greta, I wish to marry you :wub2: :wub2:

This list could be mine.

Ok not sure about Wedder but I'll let you have that one, wifey.

I'm in love with Thom Yorke OOPS sorry edit that, it's off topic.