REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ House of Blues in Chicago: 05-02-2008

Niki27

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this in the mikagasmic thread... a few short vids will come soon I hope

My brother in law just brought them over *bless him* He took em' from the sky box, and they're not bad at all:mf_lustslow: just a few because they were dining up there you know:boxed: and they had drinks while mika's momma was taken piccies of them lol:roftl: :

021-Copy.jpg

I CAN SEE ME!!!!!!!! YAY!

Hey, we just got excited again. We just read Cherisse's tour diary article and this is a quote from her:

After Toronto it was Philadelphia, Boston, New York and Chicago. In Chicago we played the famous House of Blues, which has to be one of the most stunning looking venues I’ve ever seen as it is decorated with incredible Southern outsider art. One of the things I’ll always remember about that gig was that when the audience were jumping, the whole place shook, including my drum riser!

Isn't that insane? That is completely fabulous. We love it that Mika and the band loved playing there. We are glad that we got to be a part of the jumping!!!!!

The Meyer Twins

That's cool, Megan and Haley! :thumb_yello:

I was just coming here to post to thank Melanie for her short vids.

Thank you Melanie, they were great! I really loved the way you could see the audience jumping at the same time. My boys were sitting on the railings and they said they were jumping too, whether they wanted to or not!:punk:

That's one of my favorite things (and also the scariest, lol) about the HOB here. When everyone's jumping, it's like we're on a trampoline. I remember the first time I went to a concert there, I thought the place was going to collapse because the floor flexes so much. lol

That's one of my favorite things (and also the scariest, lol) about the HOB here. When everyone's jumping, it's like we're on a trampoline. I remember the first time I went to a concert there, I thought the place was going to collapse because the floor flexes so much. lol

We know. It was so fun seeing Mika in concert.:wub2:

Note: Did anybody get any good pictures of the opening band "The Midway State"? We're working on a project for the band on the MFC and would like to submit any photos from the Chicago gig. The only ones we have are from exposay.com and they can't let us use them we guess due to copyright. So if anyone has any that they've taken by The Midway State, you could pm us or just post them on here or the link in our sig. You would get credit. Thanks!:thumb_yello:

The only night in the state he didn't come out while we waiting hours in the cold and rain:mf_rosetinted:

sike jk, im not that bitter...i don't think:naughty:

No it really was an amazing concert! Fun times:punk:

The only night in the state he didn't come out while we waiting hours in the cold and rain:mf_rosetinted:

sike jk, im not that bitter...i don't think:naughty:

No it really was an amazing concert! Fun times:punk:

That would of been amazing if he would of came out. We would be like:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: