REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ House of Blues in Chicago: 05-02-2008

Niki27

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A girl on the mikasounds forum said she recorded some of Lollipop. I asked her if she would be willing to share it with me! *fingers crossed*

Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed!:roftl:

no!

it's for anyone!!!

Thank goodness because we didn't go to the SLC concert..., we went to the Chicago concert.

did anyone get good clear photos of the whole band during "Holy Johnny?"

Amazing how you brough that up because I was thinking the same thing and the song has been in my head all evening. The only photos we have are the ones from people who has put them on here. We'll try to look around though.:thumb_yello:

I just got a response from the girl. She said she was working on getting her videos up on youtube! So hopefully we will be seeing them soon. She said her Lollipop vid was a bit hard to see, but I'd still like to see it. :D

As for HJ, Chris may have taken some pictures from that. I'll see what I can find!

I just got a response from the girl. She said she was working on getting her videos up on youtube! So hopefully we will be seeing them soon. She said her Lollipop vid was a bit hard to see, but I'd still like to see it. :D

As for HJ, Chris may have taken some pictures from that. I'll see what I can find!

YAY! let me know if she posts it! i'd love to see it anyway!

please and thank you :thumb_yello:

Hi all. We just got some super sweet emails and messages from The Midway State Daenen the drummer and one of the guitarists Mike Wise:wub2: (could somebody tell me if Mike Wise was the one on the right side of the stage with "Killer on his shirt"?) They said that they had so much fun in Chicago and on tour with Mika. They are really nice!

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

Christina, I just uploaded these to my facebook! I thought you might want to see them (even though I am going to send you a disc as well!)

n15932359_37659880_5500.jpg

n15932359_37659881_6723.jpg

n15932359_37659883_9268.jpg

and a close up of his belt....

n15932359_37659882_8008.jpg

Amanda, Thanks so much for posting these for me to see! I can't wait to get the disk!

Did you see the ones CharlotteChristy posted when she was talking to Mika? I was thinking about taking pictures of him when he first walked into that room we were in, before the stairwell but I didn't want to scare him off or make him mad at us or anything. I wish I had now.

I've wished I had done the same thing, Christina! But when you think about it, I am sure he would have been frustrated to have us flashing him with our cameras.... At least we got the photos that we did in any case!

You are absolutely right. Thank you so much for taking those! I wasn't going to log on tonight but I'm so glad I did. You totally made my night!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Aw, I'm glad I made your night! I was looking at my pics and I thought "To heck with waiting for the disc, I need to show these to Christina now!"

So I did. :D

Btw I am still waiting for that girl to email me her pictures...and to put her vids on youtube. Hopefully she will soon!

I am not surprised....after all the amazing things that happened to us! I wouldn't have picked anybody else to experience those things with! :D

But geez, it'd be nice to experience them again... :) If he does another show in Chicago do you think you will try to go, Christina?