REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ House of Blues in Chicago: 05-02-2008

Niki27

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, Amanda & Christina-

Christina- I think you'd left before my post yesterday about your brother in Chicago- I asked- how big is his back yard and is he using it on a weekend in June?!!!(my apt. is too small)

What if we had a Midwest Mika -fest. We'd invite him, of course, but even if he doesn't make it, WE could all get together- what do you think?

Aww, you are so sweet to say that. I am glad things worked out the way they did too and I got a chance to meet you. It was great watching the show with you too! :wub2:

I think the likelihood of Mika coming back to Chicago is pretty high. If I am still living here when he goes to Chicago, I will DEFINITELY be there!

How about you?

BTW, how was your Valentine's day?

Christina....I'm still shocked how everything worked out perfectly....right up til the very end. We are some very blessed Mika fans, that's for sure!

I think the chances of Mika doing another show in Chicago is very high as well. He seemed to enjoy himself both times and the show sold out....so it is definitely possible!

That said, I would definitely go back.... hopefully he will tour in Missouri one day. My fingers are hurting from being crossed for so long though! LOL

By the way...I was just on my facebook and I saw that my mom and my sister sent me lollipops as gifts...how cuuttee. :D

Christina, do you have people calling you Lollipop Girl nowadays? That's my dad's and Christopher's new nickname for me. lol

Yea, I have been named Lollipop girl on my friend's facebook group. At least I'm making them all aware of Mika. :wink2:

Hello, Amanda & Christina-

Christina- I think you'd left before my post yesterday about your brother in Chicago- I asked- how big is his back yard and is he using it on a weekend in June?!!!(my apt. is too small)

What if we had a Midwest Mika -fest. We'd invite him, of course, but even if he doesn't make it, WE could all get together- what do you think?

Hi Leonita! My brother doesn't have a back yard, he lives in a flat. He has a park nearby though.

A Midwest Mika fest would be alot of fun!

Yeah, I am hoping he will get into the studio soon and make a new record....so then maybe by this fall he will be all rested up and prepared to tour again... hey, we can hope, can't we? :)

Btw Christina, I am sorry I haven't gotten that disc sent out yet! I tried to get the pictures copied and had trouble making it work....so I am going to try again tomorrow! Hopefully I can have it sent by Saturday!

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day Leona! We'll have to talk more about that Chicago meetup thingie. :)

Well, I was in a hurry when I tried, so I didn't have much time to see what the problem was. It's most likely the disc just acting up. If all fails, I will ask Chris to help me cos he's really techy. :)

I can't wait to get it to you though. Hopefully it'll be very soon!

Next time he tours, I should stay with my aunt in PA and go see the shows up there. Now that would be awesome. :D

Well, I have to run to bed now. I have work at 6am and I am sooo sleepy!

Nightnight everyone!

Yea, it would be so fun meeting you! :original:

Good night!

We really wish that he would come back again to Chicago and maybe do St. Louis or Indiana or something. We would definetely go again. We have told everybody that we really want to see him again. We said that once we left the house of blues. Anyway we would really like to meet you all again and or meet you for the first time. It would be a blast to chat all day. And having Mika with us would be cool too.:naughty: So yeah, we all should definitly have a meet up. We would for sure be there. The summer would be nice. So close to ours and Mika's bday. Ours is July 20 1986 and Mika's is of course August 18 1983 so we're 2 years apart for about a month. TeeHee.

Love Love

Meyer Twins