REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ House of Blues in Chicago: 05-02-2008

Niki27

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good night!

By the way, you made a really cute Lollipop Girl, too!

Thanks, Jess!

I know this is strange, but I have already been thinking of a gift to make for Mika the next time. I'm a bit premature in my thoughts when it comes to Mika concerts. :)

I don't know what you will come up with but I know it will be amazing. The last one was great!

:thumb_yello:

H & M, poor balloon, but at least it's got a good home with you. (Is the table a sewing machine table by any chance?)

Yes. It does have a good home and we're glad that we at least got one of the 20+ balloons out of the 1000 people there.

No, that is my drawing (drafting) table but it has a lot of slits in it because of a exacto knife. Wasn't being careful.:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Yes. It does have a good home and we're glad that we at least got one of the 20+ balloons out of the 1000 people there.

No, that is my drawing (drafting) table but it has a lot of slits in it because of a exacto knife. Wasn't being careful.:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

:lmfao: It's really easy when you're in the front row because the balloons fall right in that crack between the barricade and the stage :wub2: :wub2: I'll never settle for anything but the front row :naughty:

I am watching the videos that Eric took from the concert....Gah, gives me chills! Thank goodness for technology...getting to watch videos/listen to music/look at pics from our show. :)

Christina, I got your disc all ready! Should be sending it on Monday.

Thanks, Amanda! I can't wait!!! :thumb_yello:

So sad. I was just in chicago TODAY and this weekend. Why couldn't i have gone earlier?!! Anyways, i wanted to get a pic in front of the house of blues with a sign that said "shi* i'm too late" or something like that, but i never got there, i past it once though. oh well, reading the reports and watching the videos here was the next best thing!

Oh, that stinks! What a cute idea you had to do with the sign....too bad you couldn't do it! I wish you could have gone to the show....but at least you always have your memories from the Toronto show!! :)

YES! positive thinking!! love it. I'm only slightly bitter still...hehe. I did see the Blue Man Group i chicago and that was amazing so i still had a great time there and did some other things................even though it was 10 DAYS after mika was there *sigh* nope nono i'm over it, i swear, i am.........

Oh goodness please come back soon Mika!!!!

Aw, I would be the same way...believe me! Was it your first time in Chicago? I've been there about four times....it's a fun city!

How was the Blue Man group? :D

I think it was my third time, but the first time doesn't count cuz i was pretty small. The Blue Man Group was AMAZING. They really know how to put on a show! I was in the third row and at one point one of the guys walked INTO the audience and he knelt down stared at me for a bit and then used my head to get farther. I also go t a pic with one of them at the end but you see i had been wearing a smurf toy the entire time in chicago and i took pics of him at random fun places around the ciry, shed aquarium, shopping, with fish, by the lake, art institute, etc and i really wanted my smurf to be i the pic with the blue man, but hey don't talk you see so i just held up the smurf and he put his arm around me and STARED at me nose to nose, occasionally looking at the smurf so i decided to have fun so i stared back at him while trying my hardest not to laugh or smile and finally i glanced really quickly towards the camea to get the pic so in the first pic hes looking at me and i'm looking a the camera and in the second we're bothing looking at hte camera- i'll put the pics on my space if anybodys interested but i though it was rather funny. so I'll explain A LOT more of it on myspace tomorrow and put pics.

SORRY!!!! I know this was WAY more than you intended on getting when you asked about blue man lol

it is the most exciting thing that has happened since mika in toronto though although you can't really compare them because they don't sing....they don't even talk either but they're funny haha.

Wow, that sounds really cool! How neat that you had so much involvement in the show! They may not be Mika, but that still sounds like a really fun time. :D

yea, they have TONZ of involvement- heck walking INTO the audience, if mika tried to do that crazy fans would probably try to rip his clothes off lol.

I just finished reading through the vancouver and seattle threads- wow, it sucks being gone for even just a few days- SO much catching up to do! Sounds like a great time for all of them! I haven't fully slept the night in at least a week (Half because of THESE addicting boards and mika on late shows like JAY LENO! argh and partly because of the trip lol) but i have have been running around chicago the past two days non-stop and i only have two more days before classes start again so i'm going to go catch up on my sleep. Talk to you soon!

Wow, sounds like you're super busy! I love it how all of us lose so much sleep whenever Mika tours. It never fails...every time he tours, we all stay up late to get all the info on what happened. That's something I love about it here. :)

anyway...you be sure to get lots of rest! Sounds like you will need it for school!

:lmfao: It's really easy when you're in the front row because the balloons fall right in that crack between the barricade and the stage :wub2: :wub2: I'll never settle for anything but the front row :naughty:

If we were there for a few mintues earlier then we would of gotten pass the line and we would of got to stay inside and we would of probably of gotten in the front row. We had to wait for our cousin though.:thumbdown: But we were pretty close like the 2nd or 3rd row.

LOL!!! Yeah, very true. MFCers can be dangerous. ;)

VERY dangerous.

Wow, sounds like you're super busy! I love it how all of us lose so much sleep whenever Mika tours. It never fails...every time he tours, we all stay up late to get all the info on what happened. That's something I love about it here. :)

anyway...you be sure to get lots of rest! Sounds like you will need it for school!

Yeah we were sad on the 6th of Feb. since we had to drive home and we couldn't check the MFC.

People who liked the midway state, and want to send them a message for the official project we're doing please sign up! We need as many people as possible, because their managment was kind enough to invite us to meet the members personally to give them this gift!!!:mf_lustslow:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13131