The Midway State: Mika's opening act, AMAZING!

BonjourMika1990

For once, being in Canada is a good thing!

Although I have to confess - Midway State played Calgary recently, and I had no idea! None! I missed 'em in my home freaking town! :doh:

I commented on their MySpace that they should come to Calgary, and they were all like "Um, yeah, we were just in Calgary last weekend." :bleh:

I've signed up for their mailing list now. And I'm going to stalk their MySpace religiously. This whole missing them thing won't happen again. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they've added a new song to their myspace called "can't stop waking up to you"

:wub2:

OMG we know, we were online yesterday when they posted it up and it is sooooo great! Nathan sings sooooo good. We commented them on how awesome it was and said that Nathan's piano playing gave us chills, in a good way.:wub2:

lol yes that... but did you note who was in the background???:roftl:

lol...funny that you noticed. All the LGs and I sat in that small room with them for probably 30mins-1hr, but we were so hyped about what we were going through that we didn't bother to talk to them. I think we probably said hi and told them what we were there for, but that's it.

Ah well. :)

Hello loveeess..

go to the new thread I posted : http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16016

And vote for my brothers band to win a 20 night college tour, free recording time and more!

your help would be GREATLY appreciated!

and btw: midway's new song is beautiful. Nathan has the sweetest voice I've ever heard.

it was very strange lol. my dream was all over the place last night. it even hada special appearance by the jonas brothers!!! fun!!!

Wow, you had a whole bunch of people in your dream. We don't know if we ever saw the headband guy in Chicago.:roftl: We have seen pics but we're not sure if we saw him or not.

Wow, you had a whole bunch of people in your dream. We don't know if we ever saw the headband guy in Chicago.:roftl: We have seen pics but we're not sure if we saw him or not.

he looked A LOT better and clean in my dream. they were going on stage, and he picked up a guitar and walked out with them, and that's when i realized that kirsch was no where to be found.

i had the most randomest dream about the guys last night:

- nathan is spanish

- daenan HATES vampire weekend

- mike wise had a beard as a child

- and mike kirsh wasn't in the band. he was relaced but rude headband guy.

Hahahahaha, i had a dream about them once.

They road all the way down from canada to new york in a bright..bright yellow SUV but I was with them, except it was only me and Nathan in the car and he had boxes in the front seat so I sat in the back, and then we got to my house and we all started to play volleyball like in the middle of the road? and I went inside real quick, and I was nervous for some reason? And Nathan wanted to come inside but I wouldn't let him so they all got mad at me and drove all the way back to canada in their bright yellow SUV.

It was pretty great.

Anyhoo...

tomorrow's the big day guys!

Holes comes out in Canada!

eee! :)

I'm crying here - the album is so beautiful! :crybaby:

That's not the only reason why I'm feeling emotional though. A 14-year-old girl in a town nearby was stabbed last Saturday, and the 18-year-old man who was responsible did it 'cause he wanted to know how it feels to kill another person! :doh: :eek: :badmood: It's a cruel world. :tears:

I keep listening to the album. It's brilliant! I see only one bad thing: Met A Man On Top Of The Hill is not on it, boo! :thumbdown::naughty:

My top five right now:

1. Hold My Head Up

2. I Know

3. Fire Keeps On Burning

4. Nobody Understands

5. Holes (I didn't know Nathan can sing this low!)

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Went to Amazon.com today to order 'Holes' and it said it was 'out of stock'. We were not going to wait until Fall and we didn't want to wait until they did have it in stock so we bought a new/used one that isn't used and it is still in the wrap and everything, so yay. Our last option would've been Ebay, unless they didn't have it. What we do for these men!!!!:wub2:

I think I have to rely on eBay... :boxed:

Unless someone is kind enough to order the album for me, and preferably the EP as well. I would pay for the records and postage via PayPal. I don't have a credit card, so I can't order it from the shops The Midway State are recommending me. :thumbdown: If you think you can help please send me a PM! :wink2: