Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 3)

Sasje

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im chasing you around the MFC:roftl:

Ok a freddie cocktail it is!!!

Wow starting early today we are :punk:

I CAN'T SLEEP! THREE DAYS UNTIL I SEE HIM!

AND FOUR DAYS UNTIL THE FINALE!

EEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think I will crack open a vodka cooler too at the same time

I CAN'T SLEEP! THREE DAYS UNTIL I SEE HIM!

AND FOUR DAYS UNTIL THE FINALE!

EEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think I will crack open a vodka cooler too at the same time

Three days .. so thats let me think Seattle?? . is that the one on Valentines day?

I cant wait to hear your reports:punk:

Three days .. so thats let me think Seattle?? . is that the one on Valentines day?

I cant wait to hear your reports:punk:

thanks!:) He is getting the Valentines on the 15th ( Postage issues) and he is getting my hand made UMBRELLA on the 15th! the 15th is going to ROCK!

Freddie! too bad you can't be in Van! its already a madhouse and I have recruited over 220 via face book and ITS SOLD OUT! ALL 2780 SEATS!

thanks!:) He is getting the Valentines on the 15th ( Postage issues) and he is getting my hand made UMBRELLA on the 15th! the 15th is going to ROCK!

Freddie! too bad you can't be in Van! its already a madhouse and I have recruited over 220 via face book and ITS SOLD OUT! ALL 2780 SEATS!

OMG .. How jealous !!! :shocked:

Its going to be bouncing!!! :punk:

Im soo excited for you , well done on the face book!:thumb_yello:

all sold out!!! thats a nice concert size too :punk:

OMG .. How jealous !!! :shocked:

Its going to be bouncing!!! :punk:

Im soo excited for you , well done on the face book!:thumb_yello:

all sold out!!! thats a nice concert size too :punk:

thanks:) Plan to show off the umbrella around town too! might open some eyes!

Freddie! Down Town Vancouver on a Friday night is A ZOOOOOO! ITS LIKE MAYHEM......With Feist 2 days before and Maralyn Manson Two Days after, ,the place is going to be humming!

You know I think that will be a mega special gig ... on Valenties day too :wub2:

<drinks coffee>

Damango, and Lillmot and Jessika and Me and Newsong plan to give some valentines to the band and just have a lovely time! Happy Happy! Ritchie and I are celebrating the Valentines day this way,,,,Most Romantic I think if you ask me:wub2: :wub2:

Damango, and Lillmot and Jessika and Me and Newsong plan to give some valentines to the band and just have a lovely time! Happy Happy! Ritchie and I are celebrating the Valentines day this way,,,,Most Romantic I think if you ask me:wub2: :wub2:

Ohhh DeMango ... I was soo close to meeting her last time I was in the USA .. say please hi :thumb_yello:

Very romantic!!! I can see hearts and cards everywhere:wub2:

Ohhh DeMango ... I was soo close to meeting her last time I was in the USA .. say please hi :thumb_yello:

Very romantic!!! I can see hearts and cards everywhere:wub2:

I will ! Damango and Lillmot are going to the Vancouver Gig too!

by gum it is aswell. nearly 10:00

i got the mika dvd yesterday and have only just pulled myself away from it

Ohh your in the UK! I get ssooo lost with time zones and things:boxed:

btw .. I saw Mika down there at the CARLING .. the bullring is a great place!:thumb_yello:

Is that the name of the shopping place?

Ohh your in the UK! I get ssooo lost with time zones and things:boxed:

btw .. I saw Mika down there at the CARLING .. the bullring is a great place!:thumb_yello:

Is that the name of the shopping place?

thats right! i named the bull henrieta. i think evarything deserves a name.

the church by there is where i have my christian rock conserts. good fun

thats right! i named the bull henrieta. i think evarything deserves a name.

the church by there is where i have my christian rock conserts. good fun

Ohh cool :thumb_yello:

I got a text from Jennie wheh I was in there and ran all the way down to the Carling ..:shocked:

Ohh I didnt see the church , looked a huge place though

this is a bit off topic, but I just got an email from my cousin replying to an email from two years ago! yikes! wow! She lives in Brisbane Australia, yet Freddie and friends, I have Australian relatives!!! about 5 of them!:wub2: :wub2:

this is a bit off topic, but I just got an email from my cousin replying to an email from two years ago! yikes! wow! She lives in Brisbane Australia, yet Freddie and friends, I have Australian relatives!!! about 5 of them!:wub2: :wub2:

You do !! coool I need to head over there , I just want to win a lot of money and travel the world . Ive decided thats my goal in life :naughty:

Random from me now .. I know your a LORD fan , I just finished collecting this.. watta think?

http://www.lotr-models.com/

Looks amazing complete

You do !! coool I need to head over there , I just want to win a lot of money and travel the world . Ive decided thats my goal in life :naughty:

Random from me now .. I know your a LORD fan , I just finished collecting this.. watta think?

http://www.lotr-models.com/

Looks amazing complete

ooh! i love it! you know of the production of the two movies coming soon?

and the director they might pick ( who I would LOVE!!!!!! Del Toro is the only other director I like other than Jackson ! I know Jackson is just in the production realm..however Del Toro is the only director who can come up to the standards of Jackson I think. What do you think??????

ooh! i love it! you know of the production of the two movies coming soon?

and the director they might pick ( who I would LOVE!!!!!! Del Toro is the only other director I like other than Jackson ! I know Jackson is just in the production realm..however Del Toro is the only director who can come up to the standards of Jackson I think. What do you think??????

two more LOTR movies!! :shocked: ???