Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 3)

Sasje

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyaaa! :D How are you?:)

I'm fine just sick, tired and little confused now:naughty: You know- there are so many people here and i can't remeber all with who i've talked to..and their names lol!

I know i talked with you but i can't remeber your name:naughty:

I'm fine just sick, tired and little confused now:naughty: You know- there are so many people here and i can't remeber all with who i've talked to..and their names lol!

I know i talked with you but i can't remeber your name:naughty:

Oh that's maybe because I didn't tell you my name..;) It's Barbora :) So my nick is just another version of it :D And sorry... yours? :-X

Oh that's maybe because I didn't tell you my name..;) It's Barbora :) So my nick is just another version of it :D And sorry... yours? :-X

I will write it down:naughty: My name is Baiba, but my friends call me babe:roftl: And you have a pretty name! When i was a kid i had a dool name Barbora:wink2:

I will write it down:naughty: My name is Baiba, but my friends call me babe:roftl: And you have a pretty name! When i was a kid i had a dool name Barbora:wink2:

:D Thank yooou! Your name is nice too! :-) Do you prefer Babe or Baiba? :naughty: Just for me to know :wink2:

Errm... I know I'm stupid, but what is a dool? O:-)

:D Thank yooou! Your name is nice too! :-) Do you prefer Babe or Baiba? :naughty: Just for me to know :wink2:

Errm... I know I'm stupid, but what is a dool? O:-)

Thanks!:blush-anim-cl:

I don't mind- how you want you can call me!:thumb_yello:

Oh, sorry, i'm dummy- i don't know english so well- i meant doll:naughty:

Thanks!:blush-anim-cl:

I don't mind- how you want you can call me!:thumb_yello:

Oh, sorry, i'm dummy- i don't know english so well- i meant doll:naughty:

You're welcome! :-)

Okay... I usually call people with different names ;) So I will call you both :D

Oooh that can happen!!:) If I used my imagination I could have guessed you meant a "doll" .. that is nice!:-) Do you have such name in Latvia? :blink:

You're welcome! :-)

Okay... I usually call people with different names ;) So I will call you both :D

Oooh that can happen!!:) If I used my imagination I could have guessed you meant a "doll" .. that is nice!:-) Do you have such name in Latvia? :blink:

Yes it is!!! You know- we have such a day-like birthday but we celebrate our name's day.. you have it too?

Sooo-in calendars there are in every day about 2,3, or four names..and my name day is on december 4 ! And you know-for you too! There is written- Baiba,Barbora,Barba!:roftl::thumb_yello: Isn't it great?

Yes it is!!! You know- we have such a day-like birthday but we celebrate our name's day.. you have it too?

Sooo-in calendars there are in every day about 2,3, or four names..and my name day is on december 4 ! And you know-for you too! There is written- Baiba,Barbora,Barba!:roftl::thumb_yello: Isn't it great?

Omg yes!!! Do you know what?? On 4 December, in our calendar, there's Barbora!... So our name days are the same even if it's in Latvia or Czech Republic!! That is sooo cool! :biggrin2:

Omg yes!!! Do you know what?? On 4 December, in our calendar, there's Barbora!... So our name days are the same even if it's in Latvia or Czech Republic!! That is sooo cool! :biggrin2:

Really?:roftl: It's soooo cool!:punk: We can celebrate together!!!

Mine is March 27 :naughty:

Ok, but now i'm going sleep:naughty: It was nice to talking with you! Bye! :huglove:

ohhh... kinda far >.< At least we can still celebrate our name days together :wink2:

Okay.. good night!! samt to you :) sweet dreams :)