Neighbours?????

daisylou

Sorry if already posted but am supposed to be sleeping not on here so forgive me for not searching....

There has just been an advert on for the new series of Neighbours now on Channel 5 (in the UK) and am sure they played "Grace Kelly" as the theme tune!

Blimey this guy gets everywhere! :thumb_yello:

xxx

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi yes i saw that advert last night thought i was hearing things at 1st & then i started singing along too! I was going to post that i heard it but felt a bit silly as i am still a newbie!! but anyway glad that others have heard it & i am not going mad x lilacmandie :blush-anim-cl:

Hey, in the dutch soap 'Goede tijden slechte tijden' (Great times, bad times) they played Mika now tree times in one week! One time as background music in a bar and two times in a disco. They played the songs 'Grace Kelly' and 'Relax'. I thought this message would fit in this thread.

Hey, in the dutch soap 'Goede tijden slechte tijden' (Great times, bad times) they played Mika now tree times in one week! One time as background music in a bar and two times in a disco. They played the songs 'Grace Kelly' and 'Relax'. I thought this message would fit in this thread.

Thisis the thread you want.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1233&highlight=mikas+music+in+tv%2Films

I thought they'd changed it ever so slightly so it sounded like Grace Kelly but wasn't quite Grace Kelly. (They do that to get around copyright laws) but either way I was just like 'oh... my... goodness.'

Still, he likes soaps, maybe he's a Neighbours fan as well as Hollyoaks.

Sorry Guys I did say I hadn't time to check.

Please feel free to delete this thread before RAK1 looses her temper with me! LOL

xxx

Ha ha, you're alright Daisy, I'm having problems with the link though, it appears to be going to the Leeds show of last year, at least it did when I checked it, could be my phones gone a bit screwy, I pm'd HK about it to be sure.