Hi There!

Mika_Addiction

You may think: "Ohnoo, not another newbie" Well, I'm sorry, I just like Mika! [like we all do here ofcourse]

Before I begin to introduce myself, I've got to say, that my english sometimes really sucks. :blink: But I'll do my best!

So..I'm Barbara, 16 years old, and I live in a small boring village, close to Nijmegen. I think the Dutch guys over here know where that lays. :wink2:

Now, I'm still at school, but about a few years, I wanna study Dutch law, or criminality. I like to hang out with my friends, gymnastics, and listening to music. Actually the kind of music that Mika makes, is not what I'm always listening. I like Rock, Indie, Brittpop, and Latin music.

But after all, we're all here because we like Mika!

Like I told before, the genre of Mika is not what I used to listen, but Mika.. I Don't know, he has IT. Something in his music, his way of acting, what I really like!

Last year I heard Grace Kelly on MTV. I was like, waaa! Ohmygod, who is this guy? So I immediately searched him on Youtube. I gotta say, It was love at first side.

Then a few months passed by, and I still was like. Ok, that Mika guy is cool. But i wasn't a big fan of him and stuff.

But now comes the stupid part. :naughty:

Last week I had a dream. And it really was making any sense at all. :blink:

I dreamed that Mika kissed me? Haha, when I wasn't extremely interested in him you know. So that morning I was like: Ok, I'm just wondering why I dream of him.

So I was just looking for all his stuff on internet. And since that moment, I love him! Great music, and he's very, very goodlooking.

One week later, and I know all his songs out of my head. :bleh:

So, we have a new fan! :wink2:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Barbara! Great introduction:mf_lustslow: Mika knows how to get people to love him: if only songwriting and singing doesn't so all the job, he will come to them in their dreams:roftl: !

It is real nice to have yet another dutch Mika-fan here, welcome at the MFC:punk: Hope you have fun:thumb_yello:

If you like to chat in dutch with us please visit the Dutch Thread once! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12674&page=179

Hello Barbara!

Don't worry, we absolutely LOVE newbies!!

Dreaming about Mika... is normal for most of us- so feel at home:wink2:

(dreams about Mika thread:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2673 You'll se what I mean:naughty: )

Your english seems fine to me!:wink2:

And ...... WELCOME!! Have fun!

Love Madalena, from Portugal!!

Hello Barbara!

Don't worry, we absolutely LOVE newbies!!

Dreaming about Mika... is normal for most of us- so feel at home:wink2:

(dreams about Mika thread:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2673 You'll se what I mean:naughty: )

Your english seems fine to me!:wink2:

And ...... WELCOME!! Have fun!

Love Madalena, from Portugal!!

Haha. I saw the topic! Really cool all those people who are also dreaming of him. I wrote my dream down there also. :wink2:

And thank you all for welcome me!

• 1 month later...