Camden Up In Flames.

xLAURENx

It's a hip and happening part of London.:mf_rosetinted:

http://www.camdenguide.co.uk/

Markets, music venues, shops, very touristy.

Koko, where Mika played is there, but the other end of the high street.

Did he ever do Camden Barfly? I don't know but Palladuim did, you've got the Electric Ballroom and the Roundhouse (where the Brits Nominations party came from)

It's a busy, busy area day or night. Sometimes I have come home that way at one or two in the morning and the streets are still packed with people.

Ah, thank you for the info. I figured it was something along those lines.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Winehouse's local ..wine...house?

(*resists urge to insert insensitive and slightly vicious remark*)

I go to Camden every week with my sister. She buy's Chinese food from the market and then we walk to Primrose Hill and sit on top of London looking at the pretty lights :)

Give it a miss this week then, luv.

and keep your vicious little comments to yourself.:naughty:

Fire Brigade guy just confirmed that the fire was centred around the canal market.

Sounds like the place where we had our 'Mika afternoon' with the MFC on the 4th of December. That was right in between the canal and the Market.

Guy on CNN said rumour has it that a gas canister has fallen off a freight train.

He thinks people are trapped in their flats.Alot of the roofs were wood and have all burnt down.

Very sad

Hope nobody gets hurt

xxx

Just been confirmed on Sky they have the fire now under control....Thank Goodness!

xxx

I feel a bit better now

Sounds like the place where we had our 'Mika afternoon' with the MFC on the 4th of December. That was right in between the canal and the Market.

Yup...the place where we were was in the canal zone...

Shouldn't that be R.I.P. Camden canal market? The majority of Camden is OK.

Sad :tears:

It just said on Sky that the fire brigade said no casualties.

Landlord of Hawley Arms says he does not know the full extent of the damage to his pub but is fearing the worst.

There were flames shooting out of the top window - even if everything else maraculously (sp?) survived, smoke damage would have ruined everything - hope he was insured.

ok... now that we kinda know tat everything is kinda ok...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: I WANTED TO GO THERE next tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime !!!!!!!! :crybaby: :crybaby:

Me too!:tears:

Please Londoners, keep us updated on what is happening in that place, if the market will be open and so on.

• 2 weeks later...