MIKA n TONIGHT (UK - 11/2/08)

CazGirl

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's still there, I tried all the schools but none needed full-time teachers so they said to try again in Sept. I haven't planned my life that far ahead yet tho! Lisbon really is gorgeous. I'll try again, cos I really wana learn Portuguese!

I saw ur Trombone Man in the distance but no close-up :thumbdown:

Your Portuguese looks good already, believe me!

Sept would be a good time to look again for jobs.

We'll have to chat again about Portugal, maybe I'll venture onto the Portuguese thread :naughty: My written Portuguese is sooooo rusty though.

I'm not sure I wanna see a close up of Trombone man, it might shatter my illusions :roftl: Anyway I'm glad Mika has gone off as I really need to go to sleep.

Boa noite e sonhos cor-de-rosa!:naughty:

It's Mika heaven :wub2:

Weird how he is on TV here tonight, while we are cyberstalking him live in the US :naughty:

Yes, and (there have been threads about this) But on Dancing on ice Tim Vincent and his partner Vicky, skated to Love Today, wearing outfits with mikatastic patterns and colours, while mikatastic patterns of light played out on the ice!

But they got voted off, because they really wern't the best skaters, but that meant, in the skate off, we got to see it all again and see them do their lap of honour in their Mika clothes!

Then, there was an advert for LICM, and one for the Brit Album, which features Mika. He was on both those ads!! So yes, yesterday was all about Mika!!

did anyone notice that they cut out Happy Ending and Any Other World? :thumbdown:

Yes they did. But in Hapopy Ending he did make a mistake. He started with the 2nd verse first

2 O' clock in the morning... instead of...

When I wake up in the morning...

But that didn't matter. It just shows he's a human being... bless him. I think they should have shown the whole concert, instead of cutting out two of his best ballads.

But..but..o ok:naughty: .so she has now left for the sound of music (in real life)?

And how is Max's heart?

I'l stop now :naughty:

Yup, exactly :thumb_yello: I was thinking bout going to see it :fisch:

Lol.. errm he still has his like heart problems, but I don't think they're too serious