Hello to all the Mika Fans!!

NellaLovesMika

Hello Everybody!! :wink2: I'm glad to have found this site!! My name is Antonella, my friends also cut my name in half and call me Nella:) If you wish to use another nickname, to make it easier for you, you are more than welcome:) I live in Montreal, Canada.

How I found out about Mika: I bought Mika's album when it first came out because I really enjoyed his style of music. I had no clue who he was but I wanted to know more. And I so don't regret it at all!!! :mf_lustslow::wub2:

I think he is the most refreshing true artist, who remains himself all the time! I have much respect for him. I must add, that after his Show here in Montreal, on the 28th of Jan...I'm still overwhelmed! I went to the show with my godchild and my friend Marc, who also registered tonight on this forum. We were front row and we still can't believe it.

I have a video of "Love today" live at the show and it's a pleasure to share it with you all:) I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

alright, well I hope to have the chance to get to know you guys better! Have a nice day or night depending on when you read this and where you are located in the world:) Ciao ciao!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everybody!! :wink2: I'm glad to have found this site!! My name is Antonella, my friends also cut my name in half and call me Nella:) If you wish to use another nickname, to make it easier for you, you are more than welcome I live in Montreal, Canada.

How I found out about Mika: I bought Mika's album when it first came out because I really enjoyed his style of music. I had no clue who he was but I wanted to know more. And I so don't regret it at all!!! :mf_lustslow:

I think he is the most refreshing true artist, who remains himself all the time! I have much respect for him. I must add, that after his Show here in Montreal, on the 28th of Jan...I'm still overwhelmed! I went to the show with my godchild and my friend Marc, who also registered tonight on this forum. We were front row and we still can't believe it.

I have a video of "Love today" live at the show and it's a pleasure to share it with you allI'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

alright, well I hope to have the chance to get to know you guys better! Have a nice day or night depending on when you read this and where you are located in the world Ciao ciao!!!

HEY! GREAT TO MEET YOU

Mika is wonderful eh?

Suzanne in Victoria:):):wub2: :wub2:

Hey Antonella, I adore you're name! I've never heard of anyone by that name before!

Welcome to the MFC I'm so glad you enjoyed your gig. My Mika buddy is also called Marc! He's the UK Holy Johnny! Lol.

Does you're find get all annoyed if people spell his name with a K? Lol!

Hey Antonella, I adore you're name! I've never heard of anyone by that name before!

Welcome to the MFC I'm so glad you enjoyed your gig. My Mika buddy is also called Marc! He's the UK Holy Johnny! Lol.

Does you're find get all annoyed if people spell his name with a K? Lol!

Yes Mika is amazing!!:mf_lustslow:

Awwww Thank you so much everybody!!!!!! You guys are wonderful!!!:wub2:

Mikafish, thank you!! that's sweet of you! as for my friend Marc, I've never asked him that! I shall enquire:) He also joined the MFC at the same time as me:) we're both very happy! hihihi:wink2:

Ciao Antonella....why am i thinking you've got some italian relatives? :naughty:

se sei italiana, o hai genitori italiani e parli l'italiano, puoi anche scrivere nell'italian thread, il link lo trovi nella mia firma.

bye bye nella!

hahaha:) Si!!!!:mf_lustslow: I miei sono Italiani e lo parlo anche:) benissimo, scrivero' anche in quella thread!! Grazie!!!

(trans for the non italian speaking: Yess! My parents are Italian and I also speak it! Great, i will write in that thread also! Thank you!!)

hihihih!!:thumb_yello:

I sure enjoy being among you guys!!! you all seem super nice!!:wub2:

hahaha:) Si!!!!:mf_lustslow: I miei sono Italiani e lo parlo anche:) benissimo, scrivero' anche in quella thread!! Grazie!!!

(trans for the non italian speaking: Yess! My parents are Italian and I also speak it! Great, i will write in that thread also! Thank you!!)

hihihih!!:thumb_yello:

I sure enjoy being among you guys!!! you all seem super nice!!:wub2:

i was in montreal last summer and i know the biggest italian community of northern america lives there! :thumb_yello:

great city!

i miss canada.....:shocked: