Grace Kelly performed on American Idol!!

mandilambi

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course Simon's going to remember it! He's still got the bruises from where he's been kicking his own shins since early last year!!

AMEN to that!!!! Hee hee hee....seeing Simon smile like that was very rewarding. Wonder if that poor kid knew GK's connection to Simon? He couldn't have....but it was too rich seeing that song sung on AI.

As for Josiah, I thought he did ok. Of course he isn't Mika...and his rendition is nothing compared to the real thing. But he took the song, sung it competently, and made it his own. Also I give him HUGE props for CHOOSING to sing Grace Kelly!!! Yay! More exposure for the boy!:wub2:

My friend called me last night and goes "SOMEONE'S SINGING MIKA ON AMERICAN IDOL!!!" I run (more like stampede, but it was only me :wink2: ) down stairs and turn on the TV. I only caught the last time he sang "walk out the door" (cuz he sang it about half a dozen times :blink: ) though.

Thank goodness for Youtube....

Of course Simon's going to remember it! He's still got the bruises from where he's been kicking his own shins since early last year!!

HA that's exactly what i was thinking! How can he not think that that performance will be memorable?! hahaha The judges were really enthusiastic...kinda surprising... but hey: it's Mika!

I do not think Grace Kelly has a real connection to Simon Cowell

He was a teenager when he went to him and I think he wrote Grace Kelly a few years ago. I do not think he is type of person to hold a grudge for years against Simon Cowell

About this Josiah Leming, I like his performance but I do not know what he is doing on a show like Idol judging by his Myspace

http://www.myspace.com/josiahleming

I do not think Grace Kelly has a real connection to Simon Cowell

He was a teenager when he went to him and I think he wrote Grace Kelly a few years ago. I do not think he is type of person to hold a grudge for years against Simon Cowell

About this Josiah Leming, I like his performance but I do not know what he is doing on a show like Idol judging by his Myspace

http://www.myspace.com/josiahleming

haha i literally just added him on that a minute ago.

& yeah it doesn't seem like he 'fits in' & that's not a bad thing.

i love his songs too! especially 'to run' he sang it for his audition.

& he has a youtube account i found that he shares with his brother

who is also a good singer: http://www.youtube.com/user/ohjaimes78

ah he didn't make it, i'm actually really sad.

i was just starting to like him a lot...=/

miss mika who were u at the terminal 5 gig did i meet u?

hmm i met people but i didn't really get any names.

were you waiting outside for him?

me & my friend had the green & orange balloons if that helps hah.

I totally agree with you, and he has such a rich voice that Mika just can't compare to...

someone replied to the video with that

honestly..... wow. is that person deaf?? i don't get it

i mean the guy's voice isn't bad but he completely ruined the song!!

everyone's like I LIKE THIS VERSION BETTER!!

:shocked:

someone replied to the video with that

honestly..... wow. is that person deaf?? i don't get it

i mean the guy's voice isn't bad but he completely ruined the song!!

everyone's like I LIKE THIS VERSION BETTER!!

:shocked:

He was good..but NOTHING compared to Mika...

Hmph...*crosses arms*:shocked::thumbdown:

im so tired and ramdomly find something nice to watch before i go to bed

so i just click to his GK vid ramdomly.....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yiWsWzUgcXE

and find out ....many comments' made after American Idol.......:shocked:

"Hahaha, jeez, there's so many great artists in this world I don't know if I'll ever hear them all, but I absolutely want to!

Thanks to Josiah I found another one!"

wow!

:punk::punk:

I didn't really like his version, but I do applaud him for choosing such a difficult song to sing, staying in tune and also making his own arrangement of it, especially at such a young age. He's undoubtedly very talented, but not really the sort of person who suits a song like Grace Kelly.

I would have paid good money to see Simon looking as sick as a parrot at the end of it though. I bet he was crying on the inside, another few million quid he could have made and missed out on.

Did you know that when he produced albums, he used to go in, play the triangle and that'd be it, so he could get some money from that as well as money from being the producer? That's wrong on SO many levels.

I didn't really like his version, but I do applaud him for choosing such a difficult song to sing, staying in tune and also making his own arrangement of it, especially at such a young age. He's undoubtedly very talented, but not really the sort of person who suits a song like Grace Kelly.

I agree with that..and you know what,?thanks to him, a lot of people went to look for the real singer of that song

Gee, it was definitely an original version of Grace Kelly.....:shocked:

It had nothing of Mika left in it though.... maybe that's why Simon liked it:wink2:

anyway, I agree, he was really really really really very couragious of him to sing it. It's a really dificult song. Especially for a guy.