Mika on the Tonight Show this week?

zoots14

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a really good performance. My parents really don't know all of who I listen to because I listen to so much but my mom was in the room and I'm like "Mom this is MIKA!!!" i don't know if she was to sure of him because of his outfit and such. She has a cd player in her car now so I'll have to be sure to put MIKA in the car now.

It was a really good performance. My parents really don't know all of who I listen to because I listen to so much but my mom was in the room and I'm like "Mom this is MIKA!!!" i don't know if she was to sure of him because of his outfit and such. She has a cd player in her car now so I'll have to be sure to put MIKA in the car now.

We LOVED his outfit and we so want his hoodie.:wub2::mf_lustslow:

I woke up this morning to a blog post from Luke on MySpace, stating that they were to get ready for The Tonight Show, and the post was from eeaaarly this morning (like last night) Norwegian time.. So what does one do? One heads over to the MFC ASAP!! And as always I'm not disappointed!!! Thanks so much for walking me through the performance and posting YouTube vids!!

I LOVE MFC :biggrin2:

You do that. Moms love Mika. :) I do, and I know a LOT of others that do too. :wub2:

Welcome to inherbarefeet and fashionista. xoxo

SOOOOOOOO GREAT to see Mika on US TV!!! And God Bless Jay Leno for having him on for the second time!!!

Wonderful performance, lovely hoodie, sweet boy.

LUCKY LUCKY ones who got to go to Leno's show!!! Even if you had to see a bunch of mating animals first. Ha Ha!!!

Thank you! Adorable performance as ever!:wub2:

No interview?

There were possible plans for Jay to interview Mika. But everything was cut short. Backstage, among other questions, Jay asked him what his favourite place in the U.S was and he said his heart was in New York.

what she said :naughty:

Really liked the twist in sound in "Carolina sits on 95, give her a dollar and she'll make you smile..."

He looked thinner, hair never looked better, imo. Does anyone else think he seem a bit nervous and give like a look of "whew" when it was all over (after shaking Jay's hand).

He was beautiful, sounded great, kept me up till 2am, who can sleep after that? :wub2::mf_lustslow: