Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

could someone please fone the hotel im planning on staying at? i cant seem to get through....im dialing all the international codes n such but thers nadda reply

What's the name of the hotel?

I know it is quite a long time left for the concert, but how early do people get in the queue? =):blush-anim-cl:

I'm going to be there around 12.30, but in London I was there at 4.30 ( pm ) and I was at the front.. :wink2:

I know it is quite a long time left for the concert, but how early do people get in the queue? =):blush-anim-cl:

I'm planning to get there very early again but it depends on the others:naughty: Soooo? What time do we go?:blink:

thank god u saw me ...beeen following u about too scared to pm :P

umm place called Quintos Tejano ive got the number if u want it

I googled it but couldn't find anything about that hotel.. So I don't know where you found it.

When I googled hotels in the Westerpark area I found quite a lot, all within a kilometer of the Westerpark. Prices are very reasonable too.

If you give me specifics about what your preferences are (dates/pricerange/private-shared bathroom/etc) I can find a better hotel in the area for you.

Seriously, google not being able to find that hotel you mentioned is not a very good sign.

(And please don't be scared of me! Pm me your preferences and I will help you out).

I dont know yet, but i was once in a queue to a concert for 3 days!! So really early ! =)

whoa!!!!!!!

If the weather is nice it won't be so bad to queue, we can just lay in the grass all day, sucking lollipops, in our whore outfits :naughty:

Hmm, I quite like this idea... Amsterdam in July, I imagine it'll be hot?

It was mcr... I don't really like it, but consert was good ! i got drummers

sitck <3 =D

Ooh I like MCR, I've heard that they're great live :wink2:

Do you guys think the tickets will be available for another while or should I decide NOW?!!

whoa!!!!!!!

Hmm, I quite like this idea... Amsterdam in July, I imagine it'll be hot?

Do you guys think the tickets will be available for another while or should I decide NOW?!!

Depends, last year it was rubbish, the year before it was super hot so it should be hot this year:mf_rosetinted:

I think you still have a while:thumb_yello:

i dont understand it....i AM looking forward to Amsterdam but im not at the same time i unno..i was enthusiastic last nite like super enthusiastic but now i kinda feel sick about the whole idea...what the hell is wrong with me :S