greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank u :blush-anim-cl:

*runs to ticketmaster.nl* :naughty:

I'm so sorry for you...Hope you will be cheered up by the thought of this gig, only buying the tickets made me smile for a week:naughty: And when I feel bad, I only have to think about the 8th or take a look at the tickets and my mood changes from black to a complete rainbow:blush-anim-cl:

Devil in disguise!:sneaky2: Hey at least I dare to admit I'm perverted:naughty: That's why we have a bond, our pervy thought + the cameras in censored places:roftl:

Please continue your naughty talk, I love it:naughty: :naughty:

I'm a little bit perverted too I guess:naughty:

Please continue your naughty talk, I love it:naughty: :naughty:

I'm a little bit perverted too I guess:naughty:

Well, it was the first time babz and I met. In Amsterdam, Mika gig:naughty: I had my camera in my decoletté because I thought it wasn't allowed. So we ran to the stage and stood behind her and Starrats and I just took out my camera when she turned around and said: "Oh you also hid your camera? Well I had it in my underwear" We instantly had a bond:roftl:

Well, it was the first time babz and I met. In Amsterdam, Mika gig:naughty: I had my camera in my decoletté because I thought it wasn't allowed. So we ran to the stage and stood behind her and Starrats and I just took out my camera when she turned around and said: "Oh you also hid your camera? Well I had it in my underwear" We instantly had a bond:roftl:

Haha thats a good story :roftl: ( did she really put it in her underwear?:bleh: )

Hahaha I completely understand...:lmfao:

When we went to U2 in 2005 I hid my camera too, in my bra :naughty: Little strange to wear a coat in the middle of july, but it worked perfectly:thumb_yello:

Hello guys,

I dont suppose anyone could help me out here ..im really really tempted to go to this concert but ive never been abroad bymyself before and i just dont know where to start tickets / accomodation and travel...

help:blink:

Hello guys,

I dont suppose anyone could help me out here ..im really really tempted to go to this concert but ive never been abroad bymyself before and i just dont know where to start tickets / accomodation and travel...

help:blink:

http://www.ticketmaster.nl

http://www.easytobook.com/en/amsterdam/attractions/westerpark-amsterdam/

I really want to now who the support act is going to be! Last time it was alpahabeat, and I love them now!

I am:punk: I will do some covers including Michael Jackson, Spice Girls (I'll be all 6) and if we have time left I'll do my Barbra Streisand act:wink2:

I am:punk: I will do some covers including Michael Jackson, Spice Girls (I'll be all 6) and if we have time left I'll do my Barbra Streisand act:wink2:

Haha with you as a support act, I don't think we will even want Mika to come on stage :naughty::roftl:

reeealy random question...ya ready...

can u buy like a reaaaly cheap acoustic guitar somewhere in amsterdam? like reeealy cheap? cause i plan on being rock n roll n smashing it up when the gig starts....

You can try a toyshop in Amsterdam, or a shop like 'Blokker, V&D, Hema, Xenos'. Those aren't musicshops, but random shops. I think musicstores are way too expensive for only smashing a guitar. You can try an inflatable guitar too, but you can't smash it :blush-anim-cl: