Mika Moves Me

montrealfan

Hello everyone I have been a Mika fan since Grace kelly. Love him and his music. I keep on playing his music every day. I hope he comes back to MOntreal real soon! I'm sure his concert will be sold out. I have been raving and ranting to all my friends about how fantastic the show was. Well God bless Mika and may he continue to bless him with all his inspirations! Wishing him continuous success! Love Ya!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone I have been a Mika fan since Grace kelly. Love him and his music. I keep on playing his music every day. I hope he comes back to MOntreal real soon! I'm sure his concert will be sold out. I have been raving and ranting to all my friends about how fantastic the show was. Well God bless Mika and may he continue to bless him with all his inspirations! Wishing him continuous success! Love Ya!

Hey, welcome to the MFC!

Welcome!!! I hope you'll have fun on MFC!:wink2: I'm from Montréal toooo and I was at the show!!!!:punk: