Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Clare!!

Can everyone download the videos from Youtube?

I have been doing it for weeks, but only just found

out that some folks cant :blink:

I can, but they don't always work.

I'm great thanks - you? I have wine, heating, two tired dogs and trashy Saturday night TV to keep me company....along with you guys, of course:wub2:

Fine thanks, Bacardi, heating, two smelly dogs and one grumpy hubby watching rugby that isn't going the way he wants it to!!!:naughty:

Blue............Pete is the lead singer isn't he? What is his surname?

He wants us to believe his name is Peter Pepper. :biggrin2:

He has a personal (artist) MySpace too btw but he hasn't logged in for ages so I got the feeling that he doesn't want to talk about his past too much. :naughty:

I can, but they don't always work.

Fine thanks, Bacardi, heating, two smelly dogs and one grumpy hubby watching rugby tha isn't going the way he wants it to!!!:naughty:

Our two were filthy earlier after a trample through the woods. I left Andy to wash them while I went to Tesco, and now they smell fresh as a daisy....almost....:naughty:

Did you watch Primeval then?

I can't help it but every time I see the word Primeval I think it's such an Oldlings word...

I think I've said it before in this thread: in our country Primeval is a brand of joint supplements for horses and dogs. :naughty:

No

I am still hungry!!!

Don't know where I'm putting it all.

:roftl: :roftl:

He wants us to believe his name is Peter Pepper. :biggrin2:

He has a personal (artist) MySpace too btw but he hasn't logged in for ages so I got the feeling that he doesn't want to talk about his past too much. :naughty:

There are people in York called Pepper...............Dave had a friend called Keith Pepper and he had a brother called Mal....don't think either of them had a son called Pete but there are certainly peppers inYork!:roftl:

There are people in York called Pepper...............Dave had a friend called Keith Pepper and he had a brother called Mal....don't think either of them had a son called Pete but there are certainly peppers inYork!:roftl:

Well I can tell you: forget about the Peppers. :bleh:

He was only born there though, as far as I know he moved when he was a little kid. His accent is not quite 'York' either as far as I can judge...

Well I can tell you: forget about the Peppers. :bleh:

He was only born there though, as far as I know he moved when he was a little kid. His accent is not quite 'York' either as far as I can judge...

What.................you mean people can actually understand him!!!!:roftl:

Wow so that makes Pete 25...........I thought he looked about 17!:naughty:

Aww... Well I'm not so sure about Pete, but Rocky definitely does!

The blonde at the back looks like a crazed David Van Day!! :naughty:

The doorman I was talking to at Eurosonic last month saw Rocky walking past on his way to the bathroom and then he said to me: 'That guy perfectly fits into Duran Duran!' :naughty:

Aww... Well I'm not so sure about Pete, but Rocky definitely does!

The doorman I was talking to at Eurosonic last month saw Rocky walking past on his way to the bathroom and then he said to me: 'That guy perfectly fits into Duran Duran!' :naughty:

They definitely have that retro 80s look. I knew it would come back. Am just sitting waiting patiently for the perm to make a comeback. That would be amazing. Damn straighteners have ruined my hair!!!

Well being a former Bucks Fizz fan (ahem...well, I WAS only 12!) I know that DVD joined Bucks Fizz after they all fell apart.

My son actually PAID to download a Bucks Fizz from Itunes the other night :shocked: That boy does worry me :naughty:

Well being a former Bucks Fizz fan (ahem...well, I WAS only 12!) I know that DVD joined Bucks Fizz after they all fell apart.

I loooooooooooooved Bucks Fizz..... I was only 7 when they won Eurovision. I remember being allowed to stay up to watch the results as they were favourites to win!! Loved them from that day on. I saw 3/4 of the original group on the Here and Now tour in 2004!

Yeah and Edinburgh has the Festival in August. :thumb_yello:

Which reminds me - I saw Grease in the Edinburgh Playhouse back in 2004. Which is a theater but Fish did a few gigs there in the past as well, special things like concerts on New Year's Eve for example.

hey there not staying long my wee ones all better but now hes given me his cold :thumbdown: & my heads pounding but i couldnt resist readingthe reviews from vancouver , which were amazing :wub2:

i thought i would comment about edinburgh before i went , i saw scritti politti at one of the festival things 1 1/2 years ago in edinburgh i think it was the liquid room green played , i was front row & he was amazing :mf_lustslow:

right im away back to my bed byeeeeeeeeeeeeee