Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and on a lighter note...

just have to say how happy i am now i can watch some of your telly whenever i want to!:thumb_yello:

:naughty:

thanks black queen!:thumb_yello:

That is a very possitive note for tonight, isn't it? :naughty:

Well, we should be happy, I suppose. Who would have thought he's open this last year? But it still hurts. :boxed:

That is a very possitive note for tonight, isn't it? :naughty:

Well, we should be happy, I suppose. Who would have thought he's open this last year? But it still hurts. :boxed:

It was a huge honour to have him open the Brits!!!! He did so well!! :thumb_yello:

It was a huge honour to have him open the Brits!!!! He did so well!! :thumb_yello:

That was an amazing opener!!:wub2::thumb_yello:

Some of the night seemed all a bit odd really ....

Osbournes pretty non event ... bit done now i think and boring !

Mika is still a babe .... he's lots of time to win awards yet!:thumb_yello:

Aah, yes he did. And he was so happy with his award. :wub2:

I think I'm going to bed, ladies. I have to be up very early tomorrow, and the antibiotics are killing me. In a moment I will fall asleep at my computer. :naughty:

We will be able to see the rest of ITV2 tomorrow, I hope.

Oh wait, It's Perez on now.

I managed to tune in on the internet tv thingie at the end of Mikas performance - saw the last 3 lines of GK but Babs is so fast, I've watched it on YouTube now. Great decor! His voice sounded a bit weird but he looked more comfortable than at the award thingie in Munich.

The best thing about watching the Brits was being with more than 10 MFCers in a group chat on MSN at the same time. Hilarious! We're watching the afterparty now. :wink2: