• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And they thought I was 18, and I am 13 :glasses2:

Oh so I seem younger than I am? :mf_rosetinted:

I was in the Police force at your age, arresting robbers

and muggers :mf_rosetinted:

That's wicked cool. I'll come arrest muggers and robbers for a few days if I can come to Loondon. :bleh:

My mum likes mika, but she compares him to freddie. And i mean yeah sure mika is still young and is no doubtedly going to change, but he'll be MIKA not freddie. She is a rock and roll fan and she likes queen , the beatles, etc. ect. old people stuff (LOL no offense, even though i like queen and the beatles) but she wants him to be more..practical. Not so poppy and whatnot. He is the poppy side of queen she thinks. It's frustrating because she'll listen to the music, sing along (wrongly) , dance, and love it but she won't take me to a concert because of his flaws. She likes the everybody's talking cover and she thinks he has an amazing voice, but it's the poppy background music that turns her off. And she thinks he's cute.

Emphasis on cute :glasses2:

She doesn't think it's worth it to fly to a different country to see him I guess. :blink:

Before I get too much on Mum's case I have to remember I don't know your "story" were you live, were the concert is in relation to you, etc.

Holy crap! I still don't say things like that to my mum!

Hardcore Wendi. :mf_rosetinted:

Mine discuss everything with me - some things I possibly

dont want to hear - but I have to paste a smile on my

face and appear unshocked!!!! :naughty:

:original:

*cute face*

I wuvs being old.

You do it so well!!!!

Oh so I seem younger than I am? :mf_rosetinted:

No - its just with what you were saying about your Mum, I

wrongly presumed you were younger!! She possibly has issues

about your safety!

:glasses2: i guess so my little buddy. Now help me crack my back for me.

*grumbles and bends you over my back; then hands knitting needles and yarn*

Which reminds me. I was talking to my friends mother who knits and she told me about Hand knitted cockwarmers. My thoughts immediately jumped to Mika because of the knitting thread. [of course :mf_rosetinted: ] And made me all :roftl: While she was all :blink:

Which reminds me. I was talking to my friends mother who knits and she told me about Hand knitted cockwarmers. My thoughts immediately jumped to Mika because of the knitting thread. [of course :mf_rosetinted: ] And made me all :roftl: While she was all :blink:

I hope they are for male hens!!!!! :shocked::roftl:

:lmfao: Cockwarmers?:das:

I hope they are for male hens!!!!!

:shocked: Me too! But then the other thing'd get cold. :lmfao:

Before I get too much on Mum's case I have to remember I don't know your "story" were you live, were the concert is in relation to you, etc.

I live in Norway, so it'd be a short two hour planeride away. I had a ticket, money and a place to stay, and people to meet so there wasn't really much to worry about. :sneaky2:

No - its just with what you were saying about your Mum, I

wrongly presumed you were younger!! She possibly has issues

about your safety!

:sneaky2: Annoying Mum. :thumbdown:

That's okay though.

Mine discuss everything with me - some things I possibly

dont want to hear - but I have to paste a smile on my

face and appear unshocked!!!! :naughty:

Like a proper mom. :thumb_yello:

My mum is not prudish at all and I can discuss everything with her, I just choose not to.

Have any of you seen the movie Total Eclipse?

It's one of my favourite films of all time. Simply brilliant.

There's one particular scene which made me fall in love with Leonardo DiCaprio (as an actor) even more than I already was.

It's this scene (don't watch if you're particularly sensitive about male-male love):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3lnv6LRqus

The way he looks at this man.. with so much love and lust in his eyes.

Amazing. :wub2:

:lmfao:

omg my dad was behind me when this popped up :roftl:

:lmao: Oh dear. What did he say? :roftl:

:lmao:

I thought you were joking!!!!

:lmao: Of course not! I can't joke of such things. To make matters worse; my friends mum had knitted some for easter that looked like chickens.

She's going to teach me how to make them properly next time because I was laughing too hard. :blush-anim-cl:

Exactly! :thumbdown: to Mum again!

Though I'm hoping I'll be able to be allowed to go to Glasgow for a week in summer due to the denial now. So some good may come from it.

That would be good. If you manage that ok, and stay out

of scrapes, the next concert may be fine!! :thumb_yello:

:lmao: Oh dear. What did he say? :roftl:

:lmao: Of course not! I can't joke of such things. To make matters worse; my friends mum had knitted some for easter that looked like chickens.

She's going to teach me how to make them properly next time because I was laughing too hard. :blush-anim-cl:

:lmao::lmao:

it came up and i started choking on my brownie and then he looked and i was like

awkwardnositylicious.