The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

Have any of you seen the movie Total Eclipse?

It's one of my favourite films of all time. Simply brilliant.

There's one particular scene which made me fall in love with Leonardo DiCaprio (as an actor) even more than I already was.

It's this scene (don't watch if you're particularly sensitive about male-male love):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3lnv6LRqus

The way he looks at this man.. with so much love and lust in his eyes.

Amazing. :wub2:

Leonardo is still one of my favourite actors. An excellent one, and he's adorable, isn't he? Nice scene! Although me myself I would never fancy a man with a moustache and a beard - and feel the need to kiss him! :shocked::naughty:

When I first saw Leonardo (aaages ago, I think it was in This Boy's Life) I didn't realize he was my age. I though he was way younger. Oh well. That's what I do as well. :naughty:

Speaking of Leonardo... Diana, do you know that song about him by K3?

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=oVqd-aOqBDs

'Een kusje op je zachte mond, en wie weet wat er daarvan komt'

Imagine a 5 year old girl seriously singing along with these naughty lyrics... :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah... That's a nice wake up call. :das:

Morning Oldlings! Sorry for not saying goodnight, I went offline quite suddenly, I was so tired... Slept until 9.15 when someone turned on the radio quite loud in this house but that was OK.

It's a beautiful sunny day again (only a bit cold), what about where you live?

Its good you got a good nights sleep :thumb_yello:

Its beautiful here too - sunshine and birdsong!! :thumb_yello:

Some nice stuff from New Zealand: CLICK :naughty:

They match very well with these: CLICK (yup, it's the possum fur nipple warmers again!) :naughty:

Thanks Blue - I was just starting to get over last nights offering!! :roftl:

Leonardo is still one of my favourite actors. An excellent one, and he's adorable, isn't he? Nice scene! Although me myself I would never fancy a man with a moustache and a beard - and feel the need to kiss him! :shocked::naughty:

When I first saw Leonardo (aaages ago, I think it was in This Boy's Life) I didn't realize he was my age. I though he was way younger. Oh well. That's what I do as well. :naughty:

Speaking of Leonardo... Diana, do you know that song about him by K3?

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=oVqd-aOqBDs

'Een kusje op je zachte mond, en wie weet wat er daarvan komt'

Imagine a 5 year old girl seriously singing along with these naughty lyrics... :roftl: :roftl:

He's brilliant and adorable, yes. :wub2:

I first saw him in Growing Pains (do you remember that series?) and instantly fell in love with this beautiful young boy.

This Boy's Life is an amazing film btw. I always thought he was my age.

I didn't know that song but that is HILARIOUS! :roftl:

Exactly! :thumbdown: to Mum again!

Though I'm hoping I'll be able to be allowed to go to Glasgow for a week in summer due to the denial now. So some good may come from it.

First I've heard and no doubt I am supposed to be on Airport pick up duty not to mention provide B and B:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::roftl:

Morning.......whoops..afternoon everyone..how are we all?

That knitting is hilarious!:naughty:

First I've heard and no doubt I am supposed to be on Airport pick up duty not to mention provide B and B:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::roftl:

Morning.......whoops..afternoon everyone..how are we all?

That knitting is hilarious!:naughty:

Blame Abby! :roftl: I thought she'd have told you, oh dear.:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: I think it'd be a right hit at concerts.

Blame Abby! :roftl: I thought she'd have told you, oh dear.:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: I think it'd be a right hit at concerts.

She did really.....I just wanted to worry you!!!!!!!:roftl:

Bye Wendi!!!

I am going too now...see ya later peeps xxxxxxxxxx:wub2:

He's brilliant and adorable, yes. :wub2:

I first saw him in Growing Pains (do you remember that series?) and instantly fell in love with this beautiful young boy.

This Boy's Life is an amazing film btw. I always thought he was my age.

I didn't know that song but that is HILARIOUS! :roftl:

Growing Pains! Now I remember! That must have been the very first time I saw him, yes! :thumb_yello:

I really loved him in Romeo & Juliet. I saw that film on dvd in Australia a few months after I saw Titanic in a cinema in Sydney. Must say I really preferred R&J. :wink2:

Growing Pains! Now I remember! That must have been the very first time I saw him, yes! :thumb_yello:

I really loved him in Romeo & Juliet. I saw that film on dvd in Australia a few months after I saw Titanic in a cinema in Sydney. Must say I really preferred R&J. :wink2:

:naughty:

R&J was really fantastic. Gah I hate Titanic so much. Why did he have to do it? WHY?!

What's your favourite film of his?

Mine has to be.. I can't choose between these three:

What's eating Gilbert Grape

The Basketball Diaries

Total Eclipse

I remember renting Total Eclipse for the first time many, many years ago and the guy behind the counter going: "You're not going to like this film.. Lots of young girls have rented it because Leo's in it and they all hated it."

You have no idea how offended I was! Ofcourse I loved the film (it is brilliant after all) so when I went to return it the same guy was there and he asked me whether I liked it or not on one of these "I told you so" tones.

So I told told him I absolutely loved it to which he was flabbergasted.

"Apparently you have better taste than I expected" he said. I'll never forget it. It still pisses me off to this day.

End of rant. :blush-anim-cl:

R&J was really fantastic. Gah I hate Titanic so much. Why did he have to do it? WHY?!

What's your favourite film of his?

Mine has to be.. I can't choose between these three:

What's eating Gilbert Grape

The Basketball Diaries

Total Eclipse

Well actually I haven't seen many of the films he played in. I'm not really a film watcher, I always fall asleep or get restless. :naughty:

I think my top-3 is:

- R&J

- This Boy's Life

- The Beach

(and the 4th is Titanic but well, you know my opinion on that one :naughty: )

About your experience at the video store: I can see why most girls hate that film. Hehe, they fancy a certain actor and then he starts kissing a man with a beard and a moustache! :roftl: But hey, at least you're not 'one of them'! :thumb_yello:

I think Total Eclipse is worth watching though. Will have a try one day!

It worked :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Bye! Have a nice time!

Sorry...........didn't really want to worry you!:wink2:

Here's a shock to the system. I have changed my avatar.

It's me when I was little.

Another cutie!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Hello everyone although I am doing my usual, popping into say hello but actually I am going again!!! Sorry.......hope to see you a bit later. x:wub2: