Unofficial MAKE ME AN LG/BIG GIRL/HOLY JOHNNY/BILLY BROWN--GET ME ON STAGE W/ MIKA!

Finkster

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: o well haha

mika will know ahead of time, so its more likely a lot of us could be chosen!!!

Hopefully he'll just be back soon though... :tears:

:roftl:Hopefully!

I hope he'll still do this by next tour!:tears:

hahaha, Jen, what a coincidence. :wink2:

Mine was two tutus that were my Halloween costume when I was in kindergarten!:roftl:

:roftl:Hopefully!

I hope he'll still do this by next tour!:tears:

hahaha, Jen, what a coincidence. :wink2:

Mine was two tutus that were my Halloween costume when I was in kindergarten!:roftl:

Wooow, and it still fits!! I think your outfit is really cute!

See:

outfit.jpg

Well, it's got an elastic waistband. Gotta love those.

:wink2:

Ooh, and don't you look totally cute and psychotic? :roftl: Kidding!

I love it!:wub2:

Psssh! People go dressed up a lot crazier than what I was wearing so I'm pretty low on the psychotic scale. :naughty:

I really loved how the skirt over the jeans looked. I've been tempted to see if I can pull that off on an ordinary day, but I don't know if I can haha.

I also like the guys face on the tv. I stood on a chair that way it was easier to get my full outfit because I sent it to rilo when I was bored in the hotel. :naughty:

Psssh! People go dressed up a lot crazier than what I was wearing so I'm pretty low on the psychotic scale. :naughty:

I really loved how the skirt over the jeans looked. I've been tempted to see if I can pull that off on an ordinary day, but I don't know if I can haha.

I also like the guys face on the tv. I stood on a chair that way it was easier to get my full outfit because I sent it to rilo when I was bored in the hotel. :naughty:

Haha, you've got that right!

Haha, I know what you mean. I used to want to do that..and actually wear my socks pulled up high like that with shorts, but I would never have the guts to walk around like that. It was hard enough for me to walk around New York looking like that with the tutu and socks!:roftl:

:lol3: I was wondering what you were standing on.

Haha, you've got that right!

Haha, I know what you mean. I used to want to do that..and actually wear my socks pulled up high like that with shorts, but I would never have the guts to walk around like that. It was hard enough for me to walk around New York looking like that with the tutu and socks!:roftl:

:lol3: I was wondering what you were standing on.

I've wanted to be able to pull off the skirt over jeans look for so long. I would try on outfit after outfit and it never would work.

Did you walk around any of the crowded parts of NYC like that? I walked around Boston dressed up too and from the gig. I'm sure I got some stares. I actually started to put on my outfit on the way because I thought it was raining and I didn't want to get the stuff wet so on the way I put on the sunglasses and headband thing. :naughty:

When I got to the venue though and was waiting in line... I stuck out like a sore thumb. It seemed as though others didn't get into it. I looked around inside to see if anyone else had on something crazy but it was just me and my mom (although she only had her own pair of headbands.) I found it hilarious when Andy spotted us from the stage and came over to tape us. We didn't say anything though since he was a couple rows ahead of us and then I think he also got us from the stage a couple times. When I saw him pointing the camera our way I put on the sunglasses and I guess that sparked some more interest. :naughty: I think they should release a dvd of just all the different crazy things they see going on at the gigs. :roftl: Oh and I swear some guy took a pic of me after the gig as I was trying to walk by. :blink: That's never happened to me before. :roftl:

Anyway I think we should totally walk around the city dressed up like that sometime, also along with anyone else that wants to join us. We can just do whatever haha.

I've wanted to be able to pull off the skirt over jeans look for so long. I would try on outfit after outfit and it never would work.

Did you walk around any of the crowded parts of NYC like that? I walked around Boston dressed up too and from the gig. I'm sure I got some stares. I actually started to put on my outfit on the way because I thought it was raining and I didn't want to get the stuff wet so on the way I put on the sunglasses and headband thing. :naughty:

When I got to the venue though and was waiting in line... I stuck out like a sore thumb. It seemed as though others didn't get into it. I looked around inside to see if anyone else had on something crazy but it was just me and my mom (although she only had her own pair of headbands.) I found it hilarious when Andy spotted us from the stage and came over to tape us. We didn't say anything though since he was a couple rows ahead of us and then I think he also got us from the stage a couple times. When I saw him pointing the camera our way I put on the sunglasses and I guess that sparked some more interest. :naughty: I think they should release a dvd of just all the different crazy things they see going on at the gigs. :roftl: Oh and I swear some guy took a pic of me after the gig as I was trying to walk by. :blink: That's never happened to me before. :roftl:

Anyway I think we should totally walk around the city dressed up like that sometime, also along with anyone else that wants to join us. We can just do whatever haha.

Haha, well, I walked out of the hotel with just the socks like that, then when we were queuing and the tourbus pulled up, I put on the tutus, and walked around the streets like that. When I went to the bathroom in a little restraunt, everyone gave me amused looks.

:lol3: And when we got back to the hotel, more funny looks. I'm not sure if Andy noticed what I was wearing because he kept filming my sign, but he had his camera on me a lot when we were in the queue.

:lmao: Weird that someone would take a picture of you. xD

I wasn't the only one to dress up, but there's no surprise in that, we were in New York!

Haha, well, I walked out of the hotel with just the socks like that, then when we were queuing and the tourbus pulled up, I put on the tutus, and walked around the streets like that. When I went to the bathroom in a little restraunt, everyone gave me amused looks.

:lol3: And when we got back to the hotel, more funny looks. I'm not sure if Andy noticed what I was wearing because he kept filming my sign, but he had his camera on me a lot when we were in the queue.

:lmao: Weird that someone would take a picture of you. xD

I wasn't the only one to dress up, but there's no surprise in that, we were in New York!

I would have been amused too if I was eating and saw someone walk through the restaurant like that. I'd want to know why the heck they're dressed like that haha. Aw, you got on his camera the day after me. We'll now be known as two crazy people. :naughty:

Err yeah... I don't know why he took a picture. :blink: I almost wanted to be like, "excuse me, did you just take my picture?" :roftl: He probably sent it to one of his friends saying that there were freaks at the show. : P

I think it's more fun if a group dresses up and you're not the only one. I'd do it all over again though and I wouldn't change a thing.

I would have been amused too if I was eating and saw someone walk through the restaurant like that. I'd want to know why the heck they're dressed like that haha. Aw, you got on his camera the day after me. We'll now be known as two crazy people. :naughty:

Err yeah... I don't know why he took a picture. :blink: I almost wanted to be like, "excuse me, did you just take my picture?" :roftl: He probably sent it to one of his friends saying that there were freaks at the show. : P

I think it's more fun if a group dresses up and you're not the only one. I'd do it all over again though and I wouldn't change a thing.

The amount of cars that slowed down and stared at me when I was waiting was ridiculous! :roftl: Sometimes I would just hold up my sign and cheer. haha

Ooooh, good idea... okay, here I go...

Mika,

Seeing as I got injured by a stray lollipop (and got hit in the head by a balloon I think), I deserve to be a lollipop girl when you do a gig in Sydney...

Failing that, I'd love to be Carolina! :das:

Mika and Carolina..

:naughty: That would be one heck of a sight.

Ooooh, good idea... okay, here I go...

Mika,

Seeing as I got injured by a stray lollipop (and got hit in the head by a balloon I think), I deserve to be a lollipop girl when you do a gig in Sydney...

Failing that, I'd love to be Carolina! :das:

Maybe kind of like that big M prop they could have a prop that's the number 95... so ya know... Carolina sits on 95... :wink2::naughty:

The amount of cars that slowed down and stared at me when I was waiting was ridiculous! :roftl: Sometimes I would just hold up my sign and cheer. haha

Mika and Carolina..

:naughty: That would be one heck of a sight.

Omg :roftl: that's awesome! Did they look away when you did that? :naughty:

Maybe kind of like that big M prop they could have a prop that's the number 95... so ya know... Carolina sits on 95... :wink2::naughty:

Oooooooh! Great idea Jen!

I wanna be the first MFCer to be Carolina! :das:

Least it gives me a reason to rub myself up against Mika...

Oooooooh! Great idea Jen!

I wanna be the first MFCer to be Carolina! :das:

Least it gives me a reason to rub myself up against Mika...

Hmm I think you're either going to be standing on the 95 or dancing with a lamp post like the video. :wink2:

Oh my goodness! To become a Lollipop Girl is my number two dream in life. My number one dream is to meet Mika. But I guess if I were to become a Lolipop Girl, then both would happen, right? I seriously dream about this everyday (so I guess that's day dreaming), on the bus, in class, at home...everywhere! The Lollipop Girls look like they have an incredible amount of fun on stage and for me to have that experience would be heaven on earth. So if Mika (or anyone of his people who would make me into a Lolipop Girl) ever sees this, I'm telling you that I would appreciate more than you would ever know for me to become a Lollipop Girl. The fun, confetti and overall experience would complete me.