Mika sound-a-like?

lollipopski

Yesterday it was the second part of the takeouts for swedens contribution for eurovision song contest and one of the contestants who were direct qualified for the final that decides whos going to represent sweden was two twins called Ronedal with the song "Wait a minute".

I've hear many say that they sonud just like Mika and Siccor sisters, and my mohter were saying all the time that they move just like Mika and that they are really inspired by him (they do not at all dance a like!!). Sure I can understand why people think they sound the same and stuff like that but they do not look even a little bit alike and I don't really like people compareing them with Mika.

But I'm happy they beated Carola (but not Andreas Johnson) in the sontest. I'm tired of her wining all the time.

Here's the video. Please write and say if you think they are similar or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipuMs9nRgLo

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never understood why people try to imitate other people. The begining of the song..it really sounds like Mika..and about the singers... they tried to dress and dance like him...well..they have nice voices but I prefer Mika's :naughty:

I never understood why people try to imitate other people. The begining of the song..it really sounds like Mika..and about the singers... they tried to dress and dance like him...well..they have nice voices but I prefer Mika's :naughty:

Parts of the song sound like GK! They are definately copying Mika, but Mika is better, even though the boys have good voices.

Yesterday it was the second part of the takeouts for swedens contribution for eurovision song contest and one of the contestants who were direct qualified for the final that decides whos going to represent sweden was two twins called Ronedal with the song "Wait a minute".

I've hear many say that they sonud just like Mika and Siccor sisters, and my mohter were saying all the time that they move just like Mika and that they are really inspired by him (they do not at all dance a like!!). Sure I can understand why people think they sound the same and stuff like that but they do not look even a little bit alike and I don't really like people compareing them with Mika.

But I'm happy they beated Carola (but not Andreas Johnson) in the sontest. I'm tired of her wining all the time.

Here's the video. Please write and say if you think they are similar or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipuMs9nRgLo

Well, I think they sound pretty okay...though I definitely would have preferred Andreas Johnson - he's awesome!

edit: ok, just realised that Andreas and Carola did a song together...hmmm

Well, I think they sound pretty okay...though I definitely would have preferred Andreas Johnson - he's awesome!

edit: ok, just realised that Andreas and Carola did a song together...hmmm

I also love Andreas Johnson. But I got really disapointed when I heard he was doing a duet with Carola. I'm tired of her. He would do much better of solo :wub2: