Perez Just Mentioned Mika on the Radio

Valelia

Perez was just on Switch and he mentioned Mika twice.

When playing a game called Simplicity, where you basically say the word the first comes to mind when you hear a person's name he said "Friend", for Mika. Although he did have a hard time picking a word, and he later said he would've said talented but didn't want to repeat word.

Then a person sent a message in asking for gossip on Mika, and he said that Mika was planning something really big for the Brits but couldn't say what or Mika would hurt him by hitting him.

Just thought I would share with those who didn't know.. :bleh:

Edit: I guess there was also a third time, when he said that after the Brits he was going to Mika's party.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah, 'hurt him by hitting him' I love it. As if that boy would ever hurt a fly, let alone Perez.

My driving instructor is so much like Perez it's scary actually.

You'd be surprised! Perez said that Mika has done it before... :naughty:

You'd be surprised! Perez said that Mika has done it before... :naughty:

Really? Although, didn't Mika turn into a violent and murderous monster when Martin messed up on Stuck in the Middle at the Fiat 500 gig? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

As if that boy would ever hurt a fly

well actually he did. once. and has never completely recovered. sometimes he still has nightmares about it. doctors say it might take him his whole life to get over it....and some people think that the lad is insensitive, halala!!

well actually he did. once. and has never completely recovered. sometimes he still has nightmares about it. doctors say it might take him his whole life to get over it....and some people think that the lad is insensitive, halala!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I can imagine him feeling really guilty for killing an insect or something. Although when he was on Jensen he did try and squish a fly...so maybe he is a murderous lunatic. :thumb_yello: