Perez Just Mentioned Mika on the Radio

Valelia

he said that Mika was planning something really big for the Brits but couldn't say what

...I know...what is going to happen...I dont mean in any case to ruin your pleasure, your surprise if i tell you but I just cant keep it for myself any longer...no one NO ONE knows how this boy has suffered since the day he killed that fly and as i said the nightmares keep waking up at night and this every single night that God gives us.etc, the doctors suggest he shoudnt keep this for himself and reveal it to the world instead...and that it would be even more effective if he would say what's on his heart in front of many people, a therapy, a catharsis , call it the way you like...anyway the Brits are the perfect place and i dont know what you think but i'm not sure it's a brilliant idea but doctors said so and you know him...he trusts them...oh lord help me i 'm trying to convince him every day NOT to do it...but he took his decision and you know how he is...once he takes a decision you can use any argument you like you're just facing a wall....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perez was just on Switch and he mentioned Mika twice.

When playing a game called Simplicity, where you basically say the word the first comes to mind when you hear a person's name he said "Friend", for Mika. Although he did have a hard time picking a word, and he later said he would've said talented but didn't want to repeat word.

Then a person sent a message in asking for gossip on Mika, and he said that Mika was planning something really big for the Brits but couldn't say what or Mika would hurt him by hitting him.

Just thought I would share with those who didn't know.. :bleh:

Edit: I guess there was also a third time, when he said that after the Brits he was going to Mika's party.

Thank you for posting that!

#1: I wish I could see the Brits on US TV!! (EDIT: I just checked our TV and apparently the crazy new digital cable we got was worth it because I can watch The Brits on Thursday the 21st! YESS!!!)

#2: Mika has his own party?! I wanna go and congratulate him! (Cause I know it's going to be a big night!)

...I know...what is going to happen...I dont mean in any case to ruin your pleasure, your surprise if i tell you but I just cant keep it for myself any longer...no one NO ONE knows how this boy has suffered since the day he killed that fly and as i said the nightmares keep waking up at night and this every single night that God gives us.etc, the doctors suggest he shoudnt keep this for himself and reveal it to the world instead...and that it would be even more effective if he would say what's on his heart in front of many people, a therapy, a catharsis , call it the way you like...anyway the Brits are the perfect place and i dont know what you think but i'm not sure it's a brilliant idea but doctors said so and you know him...he trusts them...oh lord help me i 'm trying to convince him every day NOT to do it...but he took his decision and you know how he is...once he takes a decision you can use any argument you like you're just facing a wall....

:lmao: Who are you and where did you appear from!lol, you've only had two posts, but I laughed at both!:naughty: welcome here:)

:lmao: Who are you and where did you appear from!lol, you've only had two posts, but I laughed at both!:naughty: welcome here:)

thank you...and oh I havent been introducing myself? I was too worried about all that tragedy going on with the fly and the brits...so here is who I am:

I'm Tinker... I mend the pots and kettles ...a sprinkle of my pixie dust can make you fly but I only use my powers for the only lonely one...yes you've guessed I'm a fairy but dont worry i'm not only bad I can be all good...I'm here to remind people of their childhood in this hell...I'm a free spirit, I am what I am, say what I say and don’t give a care what others may think, and I' m happy to tell people they are a silly ass. I do however endear myself to everyone in spite of my jealous ways and spiteful character. I would lay down my life for Peter and find it difficult to compete with his attention to other adoring fans...

thank you...and oh I havent been introducing myself? I was too worried about all that tragedy going on with the fly and the brits...so here is who I am:

I'm Tinker... I mend the pots and kettles ...a sprinkle of my pixie dust can make you fly but I only use my powers for the only lonely one...yes you've guessed I'm a fairy but dont worry i'm not only bad I can be all good...I'm here to remind people of their childhood in this hell...I'm a free spirit, I am what I am, say what I say and don’t give a care what others may think, and I' m happy to tell people they are a silly ass. I do however endear myself to everyone in spite of my jealous ways and spiteful character. I would lay down my life for Peter and find it difficult to compete with his attention to other adoring fans...

wow! Thats nice! You seem cool!:) I hope you stick around here....you'll fit in nicely:):thumb_yello:

Perez was just on Switch and he mentioned Mika twice.

When playing a game called Simplicity, where you basically say the word the first comes to mind when you hear a person's name he said "Friend", for Mika. Although he did have a hard time picking a word, and he later said he would've said talented but didn't want to repeat word.

Then a person sent a message in asking for gossip on Mika, and he said that Mika was planning something really big for the Brits but couldn't say what or Mika would hurt him by hitting him.

Just thought I would share with those who didn't know.. :bleh:

Edit: I guess there was also a third time, when he said that after the Brits he was going to Mika's party.

Great! Perez and Mika are quite a pair arn't they! They get on so well, because they are both such good fun!

Well, since Perez mentioned it, I remember him telling Mika, at the L.A. show, see you next week. I'll be there." I was thinking, "Hey, take me! I wanna go." Here's the pic of the conversation. :) OH, normally, I wouldn't be listening to someone else's conversation; however, Perez did interrupt Mika and me talking to each other and I was standing right there. LOL

mikaandperez-1.jpg

Well, since Perez mentioned it, I remember him telling Mika, at the L.A. show, see you next week. I'll be there." I was thinking, "Hey, take me! I wanna go." Here's the pic of the conversation. :) OH, normally, I wouldn't be listening to someone else's conversation; however, Perez did interrupt Mika and me talking to each other and I was standing right there. LOL

mikaandperez-1.jpg

Perez REALLY likes Mika, heh, you can see it in his eyes....

If looks could eat!!!:wub2:

lol, have you noticed that mika's look is much more perplex...much more questioning like "are you sure about the color of your hair really, because personally I dont know..??"

:lmao:perfect caption!

I preferred Perez in blue hairdo:bleh:

lol, have you noticed that mika's look is much more perplex...much more questioning like "are you sure about the color of your hair really, because personally I dont know..??"

I think he is simply trying to count the colours he can see on top of Perez's head... He seems to have a problem with it, that's why he is half staring, half thinking...