Halloo!

knollenon

Hey ya'll!

To introduce, my name is Manon, but you can call me Non, its easier to remenber concidering its in my name. I'm a big Mika (duh) fan and love movies. My room is totally marilyn monroe-d. :punk: UHm.. Im 16, Hollandaise, totally psycho and a (Mika)concert-virgin. July is going to be my first concert. Got 2 Dogs, Happy and DeeDee (as in the sister of Dexter) Got 5 fishies, 1 hamster (Frits), 1 rabbit (Koos) and 1 miniturtle (Boris) Total animalfreak. Addicted to lollypops and trying to draw Mika, but isnt going the way it should go. :thumbdown:

Okay, back to the subject.

Helloo, I'm new, maybe some new contacts who are tatally adoring Mika as I am and I need people around me who are not always screaming: 'hes gay and his music sucks!' I have the tendencies to get very aggresive if I hear that. Something in the law about the liberty of speach is holding me from hitting people right in the face. :blush-anim-cl:

This is getting way too long!

Byeee!! Nice to meet you!

xxx

Non

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Manon! Welkom at the MFC:punk:

An introduction can't easily be too long! Great to have another dutchie here, if you like you could visit the Dutch Thread once, we chat in dutch.

Fantastic that you're going to see Mika in Amsterdam:mf_lustslow:

I love the name of your pets :roftl: Totally dutch and therefore very funny:thumb_yello: (I've got a cat named Doris, two gerbils called Gerrit and Billy. 7 chickens, and a lot of fish. They don't have names.)

Hey ya'll!

To introduce, my name is Manon, but you can call me Non, its easier to remenber concidering its in my name. I'm a big Mika (duh) fan and love movies. My room is totally marilyn monroe-d. :punk: UHm.. Im 16, Hollandaise, totally psycho and a (Mika)concert-virgin. July is going to be my first concert. Got 2 Dogs, Happy and DeeDee (as in the sister of Dexter) Got 5 fishies, 1 hamster (Frits), 1 rabbit (Koos) and 1 miniturtle (Boris) Total animalfreak. Addicted to lollypops and trying to draw Mika, but isnt going the way it should go. :thumbdown:

Okay, back to the subject.

Helloo, I'm new, maybe some new contacts who are tatally adoring Mika as I am and I need people around me who are not always screaming: 'hes gay and his music sucks!' I have the tendencies to get very aggresive if I hear that. Something in the law about the liberty of speach is holding me from hitting people right in the face. :blush-anim-cl:

This is getting way too long!

Byeee!! Nice to meet you!

xxx

Non

Welcome, Non!!! Awww, luckily I haven't had to deal with too many Mika-haters, and that's a good thing because I'd have the strong inclination to hit them in the face, too!

And you have a mini-turtle? I grew up around turtles because my dad loves them, but what is a mini-turtle? A baby turtle, or a tortoise, or just a turtle that is small? LOL!