What is wrong with some people?

mandilambi

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

while i think it's ok to post your personal opinion about what this guy said (which isn't very nice at all btw) i don't think the "mika fan club" should be mentioned in any of the response... but that's by personal opinion:blink:

I don't think we mentioned the MFC by name...*goes back to look*:blink:

:naughty:

I've said a little something too..... Just a bit of friendly support from on behalf of Great Britain. Alliance!! :naughty:

Wow. That felt so good to say all that to him. What a PerezHilton wannabe!

That's what I said in my comment:naughty:

while i think it's ok to post your personal opinion about what this guy said (which isn't very nice at all btw) i don't think the "mika fan club" should be mentioned in any of the response... but that's by personal opinion:blink:

I agree, although I don't think anyone did that yet. Smacking down the guy is fun, but it ruins our credibility when we reveal just exactly how much we're biased where Mika's concerned.:naughty:

Ah, the comments weren't showing up for me this morning, but I've just spent a very enjoyable session reading them before posting my own comment. My language may have become a little strong, (only a little though) for which I apologise, if you're easily offended by that sort of thing. =]

It did feel quite good to tell him where to go though, and it's so nice to see everyone sticking up for our boy. Patrick has officially been pwned.

LMAO

there's like 40 comments already!

Elanorelle, I was laughing hysterically at what you posted! "I am sorry Patrick , but something must be very sad and wrong in your life. Are you unhappy?"

LOL So true sistah! :punk:

I laughed at that too!

I could imagine her saying that! :naughty::roftl: I mean, i can hear it if you get what im trying to say!

Actually, I bet that guy is pretty happy there are people reading his articles. :naughty: I checked the others he had written and there aren't more than 5 comments on any of them. Most don't even have comments.

I laughed at that too!

I could imagine her saying that! :naughty::roftl: I mean, i can hear it if you get what im trying to say!

LOL yeah same here!

Grrr someone posted this:

haha, looks like this review made it over to some Mika message board or something.

just because an artist is successful and nice to his/her fans doesn’t mean they’re talented. Mika is a one-hit wonder and the people who are personally offended because a college student doesn’t like him really need to re-examine their priorities in life. get a grip, y’all.

ONE HIT WONDER?! B**** please.

LOL yeah same here!

Grrr someone posted this:

haha, looks like this review made it over to some Mika message board or something.

just because an artist is successful and nice to his/her fans doesn’t mean they’re talented. Mika is a one-hit wonder and the people who are personally offended because a college student doesn’t like him really need to re-examine their priorities in life. get a grip, y’all.

ONE HIT WONDER?! B**** please.

:naughty:

It's over a year since LICM was released in the UK, and this week it's still inside the top 10. I could hardly call that a one hit wonder???

:bleh:

LOL Melanie, I read it. I completely agree with you :wub2:

Shannon, did you see? She commented again,

"Billy Brown,

In the US (where the audience of this blog is) Mika had two “hits” - one of which charted at #57 and the other one at #92. I stand corrected."

I replied to her with,

"Not being popular in the US doesn’t make him a one hit wonder.

American music is a bunch of crap anyway."

(most of it.. like the booty in ya face gon steal yo moneys yeahh you get what I mean lol)

"Billy Brown,

In the US (where the audience of this blog is) Mika had two “hits” - one of which charted at #57 and the other one at #92. I stand corrected."

I replied to her with,

(most of it.. like the booty in ya face gon steal yo moneys yeahh you get what I mean lol)

WOOOHOOO NICKA:punk:

"Billy Brown,

I replied to her with,

GO NICKA,

hehe im gonna post again.

:cheerful_h4h:

It's true though. That girl doesn't know what she's talking about. :shocked:

Good! :mf_rosetinted:

i was like in the U.K Mika is probaly one of the more popular artists now.

Just because he isnt on t.v and radio wherever you live doesnt mean hes a one hit wonder..

TAKE THAT FOO'

i was like in the U.K Mika is probaly one of the more popular artists now.

Just because he isnt on t.v and radio wherever you live doesnt mean hes a one hit wonder..

TAKE THAT FOO'

Ouuuu I read. Fiesty :das:

GRR SHE REPLIED AGAIN

"This article is written by an American student at an American school talking about a concert taking place in America."

SO WHAT. That doesn't make him a one hit wonder.

EDIT: Can someone reply to her? I don't really have anything intelligent to say, cause she's just really pissing me off... And I dont want to sound like an idiot.

Ouuuu I read. Fiesty :das:

GRR SHE REPLIED AGAIN

"This article is written by an American student at an American school talking about a concert taking place in America."

SO WHAT. That doesn't make him a one hit wonder.

Exactly, and he has fans in America, for his concerts in America were sold out...