What is wrong with some people?

mandilambi

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it if Emily gets ruder. I can handle people like that. Reasonable arguments are something people like this can't go up against. But people please if we go commenting like this, don't ay things like "we will get you" it's not good and doesn't help Mika:thumb_yello:

In my opinion, some people want to have all qualities that Mika has. Nowadays, is fashionable likes hip-hop and Mika has a different style so, for some people Mika is stranger but he is a great artist.

In my school, probably I am the only person who is Mika's fan so I often hear bad comments about him.

In my opinion, some people want to have all qualities that Mika has. Nowadays, is fashionable likes hip-hop and Mika has a different style so, for some people Mika is stranger but he is a great artist.

In my school, probably I am the only person who is Mika's fan so I often hear bad comments about him.

same with my school

Who's Emily Vaughn? Is she from here?

Her comment was by far the most impressive not to mention classy...

Who?

Quote her reply for me, I can't find it.

*sigh* Hold on. Just kidding. Here it is:

Hey guys, let’s play nice.

Patrick is entitled to his opinion, and Mika lovers are entitled to theirs. Just how no one should hate Mika because Patrick does, no one should love Mika because you all do. And personally attacking Patrick, who I daresay none of you have met, is no better than him personally attacking Mika, who he has never met.

So please, offer constructive criticism about his writing style or his spelling. Lay out your opposing opinion. But please don’t degrade the commentary to personal attacks. As someone who does like mika, it makes you all sound childish and hypocitical, something that doesn’t do you, or mika, any service.

It's actually Emily VaughAn. I spelled it wrong. :)

wow that guy obviously doesnt know anything about mika because if he did he would love him just like everyone else!! and im pretty sure mika doesnt try to be like anyone else - hence the song Grace Kelly - except for himself!

this guy needs to have his eyes opened!

What I wrote:

Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about. It is understandable to simply dislike a certain type of artist, however you basically state that MIKA is not a artist, then follow this up with textbook "criticism." What did you do? Google "Mika, Criticism" and copy/paste what you found?

As an Opera singer, I will correct you: Mika is VERY talented.

P.S. No soul? If you've ever seen him play "Any Other World" (ever even hear of that one?) I think you'd disagree.

I agree with Emily Vaughan; can we just drop it, guys?

He gets it, we disagree with him.:naughty:

I agree with Arts.

The man stated his opinion... he doesn't have to like Mika.... after all, isn't mika the marmite of pop?

And yes it may have been insulting, but its not the first time and it won't be the last time. But we can't go around insulting those who do, after all, we don't like to be insulted and called names when we give our opinions.

His learnt his lesson, whatever lesson it was that you wanted to teach him