Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

I'm posting them here too, because almost no one will have seen them....

There from The Irish Star September 2007.....I'm a little late with them I know.....:naughty:

MikaandKanye4.jpg

MikaandKanye3-1.jpg

Sorry, for the bad quality, I don't have a scanner so I just took photos from my camera...

Oh good lord, mika please don't become a diva:shocked: but this will probably sky rocket his fame in the U.S if that happens

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There from The Irish Star September 2007.....I'm a little late with them I know.....:naughty:

MikaandKanye4.jpg

Oh wow, that would be interesting to hear. Their styles just might blend, you never know :bleh:

Pshhhh Kanye makes really good songs! :wink2: And so does Mika :wub2:

Perfect combination. :glasses2:

they both make great songs but i am not so sure how them both together would be they both have different genres and styles i am not sure how the finishing product would be same with mika and amy winehouse she has a good voice and some of her songs are great but them together i am not so sure especially with her being in rehab it may not be great for his image but life is full of surprises and i am keeping an opened mind:wink2:

Kanye's music isn't that bad, but his personality is awful. He once said that if they wrote the Bible nowadays, HE WOULD BE IN IT.

Maybe I'm a little sensitive towards that remark because I'm christian, but you don't see anything a little asshole-ish about that?

yeah i agree he also said something a bit asshole-ish at the grammys

Kanye's music isn't that bad, but his personality is awful. He once said that if they wrote the Bible nowadays, HE WOULD BE IN IT.

Maybe I'm a little sensitive towards that remark because I'm christian, but you don't see anything a little asshole-ish about that?

I don't judge people I haven't met. :bleh: He does seem to be a bit full of himselves in some of the interviews I've watched, but I don't really care about that.. more with the music.

I don't judge people I haven't met. :bleh: He does seem to be a bit full of himselves in some of the interviews I've watched, but I don't really care about that.. more with the music.

same but when i like there personality i count it when i dont i dont count it lol

i probably would not like half of my favorite artists if i based them off of personality

I'd say ye can relax a little about this whole Mika/Kanye thing, remember this was published in September? :roftl: and October has long passed by now and I'm sure we would've heard by now if anything happened! Plus, it's a tabloid newspaper ...:mf_rosetinted:

It's still a possibility though :wink2: I think they would make an interesting mix, you'd be suprised how some artists work really well together!

omfg. thank you sooo much! Thats mazing. i will have to look into those programs!:thumb_yello::wub2:

ha! yess. The Smiley of the Week is BACK!

:bleh: Welcome. :yikes:

There from The Irish Star September 2007.....I'm a little late with them I know.....

MikaandKanye4.jpg

I don't think this has or ever was going to happen. As if this newspaper got the exclusive and printed it like that. They just had a picture of Mika and Kanye they wanted to print and couldn't think of an interesting caption :thumbdown:

well, someone lucky enough to meet him at one of the upcoming gigs should ask him then! (together with all the other questions that are flying around in the forums here XD)

then we'll know for sure.. like exactly how many pairs of braces/scarves/sexy backs/nose srunches/striped socks/purple pants/white shirts/hair-curlers/mikafancub undies/hoodies etc.

:roftl: